Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #57 2020 July

happyone

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She had a couple of jobs in Russia. One was as a dental nurse, and the other she worked as a campus security, but had some police training also. She did voluntary work , looking after 10 abandoned dogs, she financed the building of a shelter for them in part of a car park, and supplied dog food for them, she still sends money to maintain their welfare now.....

she is such good person 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

il y a une heure, Lewis a dit :

Sorry guys, I wanted to believe that Leora actually works in a clinic ... I only heard Pulo say that, and I ask, with what information, who gave him that information ???

I say this, because my neighbor is a nurse, she was effectively at the forefront in the fight against pandemic ... right now, she has three nurse coats, with her name engraved on the outside of the left breast pocket , drying on the balcony ... So I ask, where does Leora wash / dry her work clothes ??? She only works night at the weekend ??? From the last night she spent, she took, which I saw, the hair dryer and new lingerie that she had bought that day, I ask, does she need this for work at night ????
Sorry for my disbelief ....

Going out late at night and coming home at different times during the morning sometimes not at all, she's not a Citizen of the country and would need some sort of permit to work, especially working in a clinic. I don't know where this 'working' thing came from but Pulo, although very endearing, just repeats everything said on here so don't take his/her word for it. Maybe she's doing volunteer work? I'd be very surprised if she has an actual job outside the apartment though, never saw anything that would suggest it from the last apartment. Nobody here knows what she does/where she goes when she leaves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Going out late at night and coming home at different times during the morning sometimes not at all, she's not a Citizen of the country and would need some sort of permit to work, especially working in a clinic. I don't know where this 'working' thing came from but Pulo, although very endearing, just repeats everything said on here so don't take his/her word for it. Maybe she's doing volunteer work? I'd be very surprised if she has an actual job outside the apartment though, never saw anything that would suggest it from the last apartment. Nobody here knows what she does/where she goes when she leaves.

just to put your mind at ease, if you can give me her address, I'll go to the Prague and I will follow her around when she goes out, and I promise to report my findings back to you 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

56 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

you know nothing but you manage to make her ridiculous something apparently very normal on this forum, I have read enough for the time being

Look at replay cam 6 Time 15.03 ther is a mark on her Neck.

• Upvote 2

il y a 6 minutes, bluewinner a dit :

just to put your mind at ease, if you can give me her address, I'll go to the Prague and I will follow her around when she goes out, and I promise to report my findings back to you 😂

If I had her address I wouldn't be posting on here,I'd be trying to make my way to Prague to offer my services as a father figure.😤 

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I'm sure the girls have both been concerned about not only the spread of the virus back in their home land, but also the recent vote to change the so called Russian Constitution that will allow Putin to remain in power there for an additional 16 years after his current term is supposed to end, and that tens of thousands of Russian citizens have been protesting about for the last week and a half.

Another 16 years of Putin’s Dictatorship. It seems that every time a Russian election nears his political opponent miraculously ends up dead...very corrupt government.

If I was Leora and Malia I would have no interest in going back there.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Earl said:

Should she do what she wants, just this stupid chatter with the clinic is really silly. You should be able to count 1 + 1 together.

A psychologist would have a field day with some of these delusional gentlemen.

They're just here to observe the normal day to day activities of Mother Theresa.  That they're not wearing pants has nothing to do with it.  That would be dirty and shameful.  They just really admire her and the good works she does and oh look.....she's shoving a black dildo up her butt for money.  Well waste not want not.  Yank yank yank yank.

But she's not a sex worker.  These guys would never follow a sex worker.  That would be base and disgraceful. 

Mother Theresa with benefits.

• Haha 4