Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #57 2020 July

happyone

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I don't think so, she left the phone in charge and disappeared back into her bathrobe. 

You need to pay attention, the last time she went out she took her tablet with her. 

Believe it or not there are other ways to communicate besides the use of a phone. 😄

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Just now, daniel_8218 said:

Just out of curiosity, do you know how many times she bated since she  joined reallifecam?

No one has enough Fingers & Toes to keep count. It would likely be in the thousands.   

After seeing her Masturbate so much it's like watching Reruns.  

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thx...My sub ran out. Not much interests me right now, plus I'm going away with the family for a week on Friday, so I guess now is a good time to step back...and wait till the Barca revolving door starts revolving again...😐

With the way things are going right now in all the RLC apartments, you are going to enjoy your week with the family a hell of a lot more than suffering through trying to watch something interesting on RLC. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

No one has enough Fingers & Toes to keep count. It would likely be in the thousands.   

After seeing her Masturbate so much it's like watching Reruns.  

I enjoy reruns 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, mike r said:

and look who's talking about having a certain level of intelligence here... can't even write in english...let alone to understand whats written here on this forum ....google transl.  is tricky ..it's not so accurate on all english or other language sentence

Somebody did not get their post edited fast enough to cover up a spelling error !!😁  Oops !!

As for every word being spelled correctly. Please keep in mind that English is not the language that everyone speaks, or writes.

Many are using a translator to translate the posts read, and the posts made. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, scutus said:

Somebody did not get their post edited fast enough to cover up a spelling error !!😁  Oops !!

As for every word being spelled correctly. Please keep in mind that English is not the language that everyone speaks, or writes.

Many are using a translator to translate the posts read, and the posts made. 

He did go back and correct his own spelling after I quoted him. 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2