Forum Support - Bugs, errors, troubleshooting, etc.

Admin

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have inserted the photo for you. 

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Did you recently have a Premium Membership at one point.

Oh! Wow so nice !am really not so able to thank you enough @StnCld316🌹❤️! oh! nop! i had never  have a Premium Membership, why ?! maybe if you advise me to do that! maybe i will be glade to do it so..☺️

13 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Oh! Wow so nice !am really not so able to thank you enough @StnCld316🌹❤️! oh! nop! i had never  have a Premium Membership, why ?! maybe if you advise me to do that! maybe i will be glade to do it so..☺️

I have sent you 2500 Points.  With that you can go to the Members Shop  https://camcaps.net/membersshop/    With those Points you can click Upgrade User Group on the Buy Now Tab that will give you 10 Days of access to the Premium Areas of the Forum. This gives you a chance to try before you buy. Then you can try that image again and see if it works.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have sent you 2500 Points.  With that you can go to the Members Shop  https://camcaps.net/membersshop/    With those Points you can click Upgrade User Group on the Buy Now Tab that will give you 10 Days of access to the Premium Areas of the Forum. This gives you a chance to try before you buy. Then you can try that image again and see if it works.

oh ! my gosh !gosh! thank you so much for the points @StnCld316 you made me feel without any able of speak..🌹❤️

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ooopel said:

oh ! my gosh !gosh! thank you so much for the points @StnCld316 you made me feel without any able of speak..🌹❤️

Once you have upgraded to Premium for 10 Days you'll be able to upload Pictures. I believe you post in the VHTV Topics so you'll be able to upload using attachments as opposed to using a Third Party Hosting Service.  Once the 10 Days have expired if you choose to want a Premium Membership just go to the Homepage and click the Tab for Premium Membership which is $20 for 1 Year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Once you have upgraded to Premium for 10 Days you'll be able to upload Pictures. I believe you post in the VHTV Topics so you'll be able to upload using attachments as opposed to using a Third Party Hosting Service.  Once the 10 Days have expired if you choose to want a Premium Membership just go to the Homepage and click the Tab for Premium Membership which is $20 for 1 Year.

oh ! what about if i didn't have any card to pay !is there any other way to pay it! without using the bank card like a bank transmission or by pal or any kind of paid cards like (one card) for example..!

5 minutes ago, ooopel said:

oh ! what about if i didn't have any card to pay !is there any other way to pay it! without using the bank card like a bank transmission or by pal or any kind of paid cards like (one card) for example..!

Most Retailers sell these Non Reloadable Prepaid Mastercard or Visa Cards, those should work.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Most Retailers sell these Non Reloadable Prepaid Mastercard or Visa, those should work.

oh yep! i will try to find one to buy it!oh!i hope you not feel so annoying from me☺️ definitely! may have made you feel tired with me! once again thank you for every thing @StnCld316🌹❤️

• 9 months later...