Forum Support - Bugs, errors, troubleshooting, etc.

Admin

1 minute ago, ooopel said:

Oh maybe I get understand that's now, maybe it's up to what i  was using to log in on here  since a while from now, i was and still using to my ipad to logine here and not my pc? Wish this it's correct answer to this matter! Oh Please forgive my dear to annoying you always with me❤️ oh Please don't say it, i know one (ooopel) is more than  enough to waken up Even Trump from his bed🤗☺️

If you're on a computer you'll get the full picture.  An iPad won't display full pictures because of the screen size.

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

If you're on a computer you'll get the full picture.  An iPad won't display full pictures because of the screen size.

Oh my dear i get understand it now, thank you for everythings my dear @StnCld316🌹🦋❤️

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The latest forum issue with the site being slow was caused by the database.  Admin had worked on this extensively over the last day converting the database to the new recommended format innodb from the previous myisam.  By doing this has improved the systems performance.  

We apologize for any inconvenience.

StnCld316 - Forum Admin

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

16 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The latest forum issue with the site being slow was caused by the database.  Admin had worked on this extensively over the last day converting the database to the new recommended format innodb from the previous myisam.  By doing this has improved the systems performance.  

We apologize for any inconvenience.

StnCld316 - Forum Admin

Yes it sounds like that format was old and out of date. The forum seems to be ok now.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We are aware there is a hesitation within the forum software. The issue is being worked on and hopefully a solution will be found soon.

Oh!I hope that so being very soon my dear! Because it's very annoying you goes to typing something or reply on something! And suddenly your post goes to nowhere! as like there an ghost catch them em up and keep them for itself maybe🙄for which purpose? only god could knows😳

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2021 at 8:06 AM, StnCld316 said:

We are aware there is a hesitation within the forum software. The issue is being worked on and hopefully a solution will be found soon.

Your reply was over a week go and still CC is running as though it is running out of steam with it hanging when you post or upload stuff. Even when you click on the notification bell if often takes ages to bloody show up, really pisses me off.

If it isn't sorted out soon you are gonna lose a lot of members so someone wants to get their finger out pretty dam quick.