Forum Support - Bugs, errors, troubleshooting, etc.

Admin

3 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Oh hello dear @StnCld316  how everythings? Wish all ok with you. 🌻i just noticed the list of followers.i don't know but i can notice it's less than past. And don't know if i did something wrong on settings or something like this so. 🙄

If you are following certain apartment topics when the topic changes then a member must follow the new topic as the old one will not show any further action.

Example if you're following he apartment topic of Nina & Kira Part #3, one it change to Nina & Kira Part #4 then you have to click follow the topic as #3 would not receive any further replies.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you are following certain apartment topics when the topic changes then a member must follow the new topic as the old one will not show any further action.

Example if you're following he apartment topic of Nina & Kira Part #3, one it change to Nina & Kira Part #4 then you have to click follow the topic as #3 would not receive any further replies.

Ahh ok my dear. but what about my own profile list followers it's less number than past. And this change is never happen at anytime in past years . Oh and i don't really know the reason. 🥺

2 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Ahh ok my dear. but what about my own profile list followers it's less number than past. And this change is never happen at anytime in past years . Oh and i don't really know the reason. 🥺

The followers on the profile the only thing I can think of it might have had something to do with the last software change. The only other way someone's name would fall from the list is if they had decided to unfollow.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The followers on the profile the only thing I can think of it might have had something to do with the last software change. The only other way someone's name would fall from the list is if they had decided to unfollow.

Oh i would think the part one probably the correct. Because if they clicked to unfollow me i will kill them all😋. because i'm nice girl was given to them all that years long an various contents.. ☺️

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Oh i would think the part one probably the correct. Because if they clicked to unfollow me i will kill them all😋. because i'm nice girl was given to them all that years long an various contents.. ☺️

oh my, god love you ooopel. 😵

knives GIF by Cheezburger

• Haha 1

Just now, AmyAmyAmy said:

oh my, god love you ooopel. 😵

knives GIF by Cheezburger

If someone unfollow me nop( the🦋 ❤️god❤️🦋 maybe will love what i have doing).if you do the same (means think to click unfollow me) maybe no gonna to kill you❤️. but my wolfs would love to do that. 😋

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Oh hello my dear @StnCld316 i just noticed that so at this moment! why the image of the background Profile is display as a small shape of it, and not it's in the full size?🤷‍♀️Uh really What i worry about it if this matter just only with me. 🥺

7 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Oh hello my dear @StnCld316 i just noticed that so at this moment! why the image of the background Profile is display as a small shape of it, and not it's in the full size?🤷‍♀️Uh really What i worry about it if this matter just only with me. 🥺

Avatars are sixed to fir the height and width since it's only a small circle.  The background image stays the same size as when it was uploaded.  I don't see any issues on yours.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Avatars are sixed to fir the height and width since it's only a small circle.  The background image stays the same size as when it was uploaded.  I don't see any issues on yours.  

Oh my dear my issue is not with the avatar, it's with back ground profile it's display like this on down .. And that does not happens with me before one year ago? Even i was try to click on it and  it's still display as samll shape 🥺

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

This is what I get.  You may have to adjust your screen resolution.

1337126035_Screenshot(1729).thumb.png.d8325636ee716ce5bc6482bb9cd79a13.png

Oh maybe I get understand that's now, maybe it's up to what i  was using to log in on here  since a while from now, i was and still using to my ipad to logine here and not my pc? Wish this it's correct answer to this matter! Oh Please forgive my dear to annoying you always with me❤️ oh Please don't say it, i know one (ooopel) is more than enough to waken up Even Trump from his bed🤗☺️