Mira & Henry (2020) Part #4

I'm so Happy that Mira and Henry have returned from their vacation.
I have missed this truly wonderful couple so much.
I have missed Mira's outstanding beauty,ย  that beautiful wild hair crowning her exquisite face, the curve of her perfect voluptuous breasts, her petite waist, her fabulous ass, that cute tuft of pubic hair above her pink inviting pussy, her slender legs...Mira is just about the perfect woman, sexy, sensual, sometimes demure, sometimes wild and passionate.
....And she is so happy with her man...Henry..such a kind affectionate handsome guy..always respectful to her and always kind , considerate and compassionate.
Mira and Henry work so well together, a great team.
ย 

• Thanks 2

Mira is beautiful... Henry is a real cool guy.
Mira and Henry are the perfect couple
Both of them are fabulous, my favourite people in the whole world, they are both perfect role models.
I am so happy to see them everytime I log on to their apartment..my life is full of joy just to see them both..
...two people don't get any more perfect than Mira and Henry.
Very rarely in life do you see two people so perfect...they are both such a joy to watch...

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, plum said:

Both of them are fabulous, my favourite people in the whole world, they are both perfect role models.
I am so happy to see them everytime I log on to their apartment..my life is full of joy just to see them both..
Very rarely in life do you see two people so perfect...they are both such a joy to watch...

happy moments are made up of little things, but not the same for everyone !๐Ÿ˜’

On 9/18/2020 at 12:08 AM, plum said:

You are either on good drugs or good sarcasm ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰

I logged on this evening to see my favourite couple in the whole world..Mira and Henry.
...but I'm devastated, it appears they are away for the weekend..ย 
I was hoping my heart would be filled with the utmost joy just to see them again..but alas they are absent.
Iย  logged on to see the absolute angelic princess Mira...in my opinion the most beautiful woman in the world..so perfect..so absolutely beautiful in every way..my heart always races when I see her..she is a vision..a stunning pristine angel.
With the absolutely handsome and debonair Henry by her side, a guy so masculine and strong, truly a magnificent Adonis, his toned body and incredible physique reminds me of a Greek god.
Surely the cinema industry could find a leading male part for him, he is that perfect...perhaps the next James Bond..
Please hurry back Mira and Henry.. my life is always complete when you are on VHTV.
No-one compares to you two.
ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1