Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #5

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

go the fuck away clubbers. live up to your standards and stop looking at the nasty, negative, troll filled forums that you say youre running from. be gone!

Amy  I have had enough of your Bullshit.   Now you're going to sit indefinitely until I say you can come back.  Enough is Enough.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

What a heaviest guy with fucking fucking rap all night! This guest guy is worth nothing but to annoy! Let him leave his girlfriend in the apartment and go with his music elsewhere! I am tired of coming to this site and always hear fucking with music or tv at full volume! I want to hear women moaning the fuck!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Amy  I have had enough of your Bullshit.   Now you are going to sit indefinitely until I say you can come back.  Enough is Enough.

Well Stone i have to agree with your decision this  time, Amy was out of order to bang on about his gripe this evening. Sorry Amy but you do go over the top sometimes and this topic was not the time. There was no antagonisation from anyone this evening to provoke your outburst and for that i'm afraid have to agree with Stone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well Stone i have to agree with your decision this  time, Amy was out of order to bang on about his gripe this evening. Sorry Amy but you do go over the top sometimes and this topic was not the time. There was no antagonisation from anyone this evening to provoke your outburst and for that i'm afraid have to agree with Stone.

Wow!!Antagonisation that's a biggy for you pal😁👍

• Haha 2