Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #5

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Amy  I have had enough of your Bullshit.   Now you're going to sit indefinitely until I say you can come back.  Enough is Enough.

Lest we forget, would the administrators please take note and remember the fact that this suspension decision gave rise to the highest number of 'likes' that I have ever witnessed in 3 years of CC on any subject.

1 hour ago, squish said:

Lest we forget, would the administrators please take note and remember the fact that this suspension decision gave rise to the highest number of 'likes' that I have ever witnessed in 3 years of CC on any subject.

Between the avatar and the post what a pathetically sad effort this is.Personally I would be embarrassed to put my name to this sort of stuff.👎👎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, squish said:

Lets not go over the top i only count 6 likes, have often seen more elsewhere ::)

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

16 😁

8 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Now showing 17!

19 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lets not go over the top i only count 6 likes, have often seen more elsewhere ::)

You 3 need reading what is written i think, squish was referring to LIKES lol, now there are 8. Next question please :biggrin: