Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #68 August 2020

miscvoyeur

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I ask the question that I am bewildered and intrigued by, and would be interested in answers and opinions.

If as has been posted by a few people that membership and audience in this apartment is decreasing or likely to decrease because of lack of activity, popularity or boredom, why is the apartment still one of the front runners as Nich mentions?....Is it because people are content and happy to be bored by an empty apartment for hours on end, or is it's popularity based on people too frightened of missing something should something occur, who constantly log in and out to see if anything has developed since last they were there?

I understand the reasoning behind the figures in the first 3-4 months of her arrival in Prague....They were based on popularity because she had nothing to distract her from doing what made her so well appreciated, but are they now based on loyalty, hope, and optimistic but forlorn expectation?

Personally, the figures mean nothing to me, I watch because Leora fascinates me, dressed or naked makes no difference....naturally I would prefer naked, but to me it's not a deal breaker. 

Any views? 😸

Loyal fan and friend for life here. It would be nice to see a little more action here, but I am not going to complain and whine as others do. I watch as a true voyuer everything else she does is an added bonus. Like you said I find her fascinating, sexy and beautiful. It's her life to live how she wants.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I am not going to pretend that I didn't enjoy Leora's solo sessions in the past, but Leora? Authentic? The only authenticity about her was when she was watching TV or playing on her phone. Her solo shows even in the past were all staged performances for the cams; from her drawn out teasing she did beforehand to her exaggerated reactions during. And again, that is not a criticism as I did enjoy them, but claiming they were "authentic" and "natural" is almost as comical as the shit Leora and Malia do when they're rubbing pussies while looking like they're at the waiting room at the dentist.

Authentic in my eyes is that she chooses to please (pleasure) herself because she enjoys it. She undoubtedly enjoys being watched and obviously gets a kick out of imagining many people watching her. Her slow tease is of herself not us. The personal growth in her development and self confidence has been wonderful to watch.....the Sunday afternoon whilst watching Real Madrid is legendary. Her frustration for not letting herself fully bate in front of the cams was only matched by the frustration of everyone who was waiting to see if she dare do it! She has overcome many barriers to arrive at the young woman she has become. That development is authentic. Her relationship with Paul was (and perhaps still is) authentic including the fights she had with him or the frustration caused by Eva constantly barking as she bated. Her friendship with Malia is authentic and goes back many years. Her concern for animals is authentic. Her home and the town she lives in is authentic. Perhaps her apartment in Prague is unauthentic but with Russia off the map as far as RLC is concerned then finding a way to include Leora is an authentic solution! By the way my files on Leora have filled a terabit external hard drive!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I'm not saying I'm in love with Leora, I'm just saying that my subconscious has created an unreal fantasy world ...
To fall in love with a woman, that she is attractive, that she talks a lot, that she is not shy talking, and that she is intelligent, and that she does not spend a lot of time on her phone, that she is not updating her status on instagram every 5 minutes .. hahaha

Well hello there braul my friend. Tell me braul...could it be true that an under the radar sequel to Meet Joe Black is in production, and that it may have been considered of replacing you in the lead role of Joe Black for spending more time on rlc and here than on set ?  😎

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Bueno, hola Braul amigo. Dime, braul ... ¿podría ser cierto que se está produciendo una secuela bajo el radar de Meet Joe Black, y que se puede haber considerado reemplazarte en el papel principal de Joe Black por pasar más tiempo en rlc y aquí que en el set?  😎

Hi Nick .. friend ... hahaha
Even Death has the right to fall in love and be happy ...
Perhaps, my personality is linked to that character ... I am capable of everything bad, and also everything good .. hahaha

8 minutes ago, van the man said:

Authentic in my eyes is that she chooses to please (pleasure) herself because she enjoys it. She undoubtedly enjoys being watched and obviously gets a kick out of imagining many people watching her. Her slow tease is of herself not us. The personal growth in her development and self confidence has been wonderful to watch.....the Sunday afternoon whilst watching Real Madrid is legendary. Her frustration for not letting herself fully bate in front of the cams was only matched by the frustration of everyone who was waiting to see if she dare do it! She has overcome many barriers to arrive at the young woman she has become. That development is authentic. Her relationship with Paul was (and perhaps still is) authentic including the fights she had with him or the frustration caused by Eva constantly barking as she bated. Her friendship with Malia is authentic and goes back many years. Her concern for animals is authentic. Her home and the town she lives in is authentic. Perhaps her apartment in Prague is unauthentic but with Russia off the map as far as RLC is concerned then finding a way to include Leora is an authentic solution! By the way my files on Leora have filled a terabit external hard drive!!!!!

Agree 👍. There's nothing fake about her. She does what she enjoys and that's turning men on and in turn gets her turned on herself.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, van the man said:...the Sunday afternoon whilst watching Real Madrid is legendary. Her frustration for not letting herself fully bate in front of the cams was only matched by the frustration of everyone .!

That afternoon was one of the most erotic things I had witnessed....Superb !

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I'm not saying I'm in love with Leora, I'm just saying that my subconscious has created an unreal fantasy world ...
To fall in love with a woman, that she is attractive, that she talks a lot, that she is not shy talking, and that she is intelligent, and that she does not spend a lot of time on her phone, that she is not updating her status on instagram every 5 minutes .. hahaha

Perhaps things got lost in translation, but I could have sworn that's what you were saying.  I do agree, though, that on the phone and updating social status every 5 minutes would make falling in love someone very difficult.

il y a 28 minutes, raul399 a dit :

EXPLANATION of why man falls in love by sight and woman by hearing ..... women know much more about psychology and feelings than men and except in exceptional cases of intellectual or very spiritual men, men behave in a primary way in relationships, while the woman is much more secondary ... The woman knows what it is to fall in love and seek inner beauty, while the man often stays on the outside ...

Dudes want to get laid, chicks want to talk and get attention, it's quite easy really and is how the planet evolved, there is no 'love' it's a form of obsession like gambling that's wired into our brains to stay with a mate once you've knocked her up that goes back to early humans so the man would stay with and protect the woman while she carried, we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for that trait and all animals have it in one form or another. If 'love' is a word to describe the feeling then so be it but it's got nothing to do with being 'spiritual' or 'inner beauty', women are natural attention seekers and is why they have 6 shelves full of 'i want to look good' crap they plaster themselves with, all the best psychologists are men for a reason, most women don't empathise very well and have no idea about feelings, only personal gain. UK chicks anyway.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

That afternoon was one of the most erotic things I had witnessed....Superb !

Was that in the first Apartment and she shouted out YES when they scored that's the day I was Hooked Line and Sinker by Leora

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1