Val (2020) Part #1

Just In

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

@groomy talking about loafers. Why not close realm60? The biggest loafers of all...

All apartments of this manager. I will personally give a small chance of interest 71. They have some plans. But only in words. Until they did anything.

Well, in general, the whole project is now from competition to competition. This month without competition - and immediately the activity collapsed. If VH wants to launch content need systematic approach. For example, if you take fines:

- last rated apt every day have 0-20-50% money / manager have 0%.

- make same model 3-4 places from end.

Bonuses to go first places or something else.

Even such a simple model in 5 minutes will result in:

- managers stop opening predictably failed apartments.

- loafers quickly leave.

- less risk of situations - when for several days/weeks, no one does anything.

• Like 2

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

All apartments of this manager. I will personally give a small chance of interest 71. They have some plans. But only in words. Until they did anything.

Well, in general, the whole project is now from competition to competition. This month without competition - and immediately the activity collapsed. If VH wants to launch content need systematic approach. For example, if you take fines:

- last rated apt every day have 0-20-50% money / manager have 0%.

- make same model 3-4 places from end.

Bonuses to go first places or something else.

Even such a simple model in 5 minutes will result in:

- managers stop opening predictably failed apartments.

- loafers quickly leave.

- less risk of situations - when for several days/weeks, no one does anything.

Doesn't sound like a bad idea. For sure managers would be motivated to put more efforts into casting. And not take everybody who didn't run away when counting to three. Most interesting right now is waiting if realm1 will clean the kitchen before the roaches take over the place 😂

I've never said that but I like being an investigator.
Last night Val and Marcus were very cold: Val went to the bedroom and Marcus preferred to sleep on the sofa.
We are in Autumn and it is already cold in Russia.
Despite this, Val went out to the loggia (10:56 am) without cigarettes but with her cell phone and returned after almost an hour (11:45 am).
Since the lodge is blind, I guess she wanted to speak without Marcus having a chance to hear what she said later on VHTV.
Maybe Val is starting a new relationship?

val.thumb.jpg.c311959ece2f9720f8a050d2bf269bad.jpg

val1.thumb.jpg.35439fe4077d91a2a065f19edd606cf1.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 2:24 PM, groomy said:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

This has already happened. The result - she slept, watched TV, left the apartment all days. Actions - 0. All three loafers' apartments should be closed. So far, only one is being closed.😒

P.S. I would be burnt with shame if in my normal job I went all way to full trash level as Alex and Lina. And I would have quit my job long before the bottom was broken.😣 In fact, from best and constantly rotated Alex&Lina apartments in project, came to 3 apartments with idlers (soon 2).

Which are three loafers' apartments ?

1 hour ago, budda said:

Which are three loafers' apartments ?

Remnants of former glory @AlexLina

Here - and I repeat don't dream for any progress. In all summer Val was alone, without boyfriend and did nothing at all.

Ian&D - game over. Close soon. 

Helena - Twitch and YouTube are other sites, not VH. And they are trying to do something now. All summer they were just dead or an empty apartment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

Here - and I repeat don't dream for any progress. In all summer Val was alone, without boyfriend and did nothing at all.

Ian&D - game over. Close soon. 

Helena - Twitch and YouTube are other sites, not VH. And they are trying to do something now. All summer they were just dead or an empty apartment.

It's a shame; endlessly the same BS..