Allison & Roger (2020) Part #1

38 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Speaking of piccys, has anyone heard from or know anything about
Budda? It's been more than two months since his surgery.

Hi lets, I thought I heard that. What kind of surgery was it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi lets, I thought I heard that. What kind of surgery was it?

Hi Ash. This is what he said on 6/14.

Hey friends, tomorrow I will go to the hospital for a leg artery surgery and therefore, for a week, I will not be able to post frames.
See you soon.

7 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Hey friends, tomorrow I will go to the hospital for a leg artery surgery and therefore, for a week, I will not be able to post frames.
See you soon.

Good morning buddy,good work,knew I could depend on you👍Just hope Budda is ok.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

@moonlight89 you understand what A&R problem is?

When the first guy came in and they finished talking about explosion. He asked:

- People (M&H or someone else from this swing community) told me that you are not in theme (wild swing)

Allison - Only soft swing. 

And yet more - Allison is going to look normal job. She cannot be housewife - she quickly wants to kill someone and becomes bad bitch. In general, she will soon be leaving for whole day, for a regular job.

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

One of the weirdest opening parties when you look at the participants but one of the best when you look at the action 😁

They're here because the opening and M&H asked for help.

L&L did not come. Either they are on vacation or they decided to leave thematic.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, waldi said:

If that was true, they wouldn't join the project, so I doubt it, but we'll see 😁

They came from another city. They need a startup. VH - will help them with an apartment for first months and give them a small cash pillow.

Guy is just happy to sit and do nothing.
Girl no. She also wanted to go work interviews in period M&H apt.

56 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Ash,don't quote me but I think it's arterial or varicose veins,that type of thing.

Thanks Dave for the update. Doesnt sound super dangerous. If he's been logging on thats good news anyway.

11 minutes ago, groomy said:

They came from another city. They need a startup. VH - will help them with an apartment for first months and give them a small cash pillow.

Guy is just happy to sit and do nothing.
Girl no. She also wanted to go work interviews in period M&H apt.

In short a super dud apartment just like the others. Loki and Lydia leaving is bad news !

That leaves only Jennifer- Bradley and Mia- Ragnar who swing. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

See you soon.

Hey let's. Oh wow. Thats 2 months ago. We just gotta hope he's just tired. My Dad had his gall bladder removed last year and he wasn't himself for months either. Were all pulling for you Budda if you're checking in! ❤

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thanks Dave for the update. Doesnt sound super dangerous. If he's been logging on thats good news anyway.

Your very welcome Ash,despite all the personality clashes,bitchin and Moaning that goes on we don't want anybody getting ill.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, waldi said:

If that was true, they wouldn't join the project, so I doubt it, but we'll see 😁

Hi Waldi,good point,knock your pan in 9-5,come home and start acting it up for the cams?fuck that for a game of soldiers!!😁