Nina & Kira (2020) Part #8

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

But right now mobile navigation is impossible... 

Yep quite agree, had to get up early for the bathroom, sshhhh don't tell anybody lol, so thought i would have a check on the phone and can't even bloody log in. Also no notification icon or nothing is showing on the screen. Disaster as normally use the phone during most of the day to have a peek. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yep quite agree, had to get up early for the bathroom, sshhhh don't tell anybody lol, so thought i would have a check on the phone and can't even bloody log in. Also no notification icon or nothing is showing on the screen. Disaster as normally use the phone during most of the day to have a peek. 

Good morning Rob,did you have to flush the toilet,you've just woken me up.😁👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

Good morning Rob,did you have to flush the toilet,you've just woken me up.😁👍

lol Good morning pal, another leaky bastard eh :biggrin: Sorry about the flush alarm :biggrin: Had to fire up the fucking laptop to see if it was working on that or not. Going back to fucking bed now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Très bonne comparaison, mêmes sourcils, mêmes cheveux, même physique incroyable. Presque les mêmes yeux. Mais le sourire, les joues, le menton et le charme général de Kira l'emportent sur Garcia. Bien joué!  

La photo postée est un peu figée ; en réalité, le sourire et les expressions de visage de C Garcia sont souvent très proches de ceux de Kira ; même charme discret ! J'en ai été frappé par une interview récente de CG.

• Like 1