Nina & Kira (2020) Part #8

22 minutes ago, moos54 said:

He is forum Admin but not the Admin 

Yep. Wich means he is chief moderator. For a long time he was also pretty much the only. acting moderator on there. We assume toolmaker died a couple of years ago, and it wasn't untill fairly recently that there was a new moderator.

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

No problem i was just stating what i found.

The Rules on the Discussed.cc Site are not as stringent as they are here on Cam Caps. Posting such things as what happened recently is kind of a sensitivity issue. Many are more sensitive to the issue here on Cam Caps than they are at Discussed.cc.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Rules on the Discussed.cc Site are not as stringent as they are here on Cam Caps. Posting such things as what happened recently is kind of a sensitivity issue. Many are more sensitive to the issue here on Cam Caps than they are at Discussed.cc.  

Maybe so but why the  recent issue is so sensitive seems odd being that it's all over the media and the Discussed site. Not exactly top secret is it? People pass away every day.

Still waiting for the update i see so we look the same as Discussed :biggrin:

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe so but why the recent issue  recent issue is so sensitive seems odd being that it's all over the media and the Discussed site. Not exactly top secret is it? People pass away every day.

Still waiting for the update i see so we look the same as Discussed :biggrin:

There were a couple articles posted on Cam Caps the first day the Topic was placed and they got removed.  When I was asked last night from another Member to post an article I just told him to post it at discussed.cc and then there would be no issues towards the post. We all know she drowned and alcohol was found on the dinghy. Apparently she was in Italy when this happened so it will be a costly task for someone to take on to get her back home.

I am hoping that Update will be tonight or tomorrow at the latest. When discussed.cc got done it was the old version when I signed off and when I logged in the next day I noticed it was changed.

11 hours ago, freitag58 said:

I see an interesting large package in the hall🥁

Is anyone else as disappointed as me that Kira did not immediately tear into that box and set up her new drum set?  Shirley she has been missing slinging those sticks and beating those heads for so long.  But coupled with another major event, I guess I understand.  

I looked it up, and the Alesis Nitro mesh is a much better set than her previous rig.  Retails for $380 American dollars - not sure what that is in Rubles.  I figure the only place she'll be able to place it is in the hallway - there is just absolutely NO room anywhere else.  Looking forward to the unboxing.