Nina & Kira (2020) Part #8

7 hours ago, jouandomy said:

Yes @sturmchaser, but there was a problem of dimensions and a bit of price too, I tried to average.
I know that Kira will be much better than this battery, but she will get the most out of it, and when she is beyond progressing, we will change her.
I hope that by then I will be in Russia and that we will go and exchange it together.
Oh! And she doesn't want open it before her real Birthday date. She is strong!

Well, I quote myself to explain to everyone:
This post was not intended for the public forum! Far from me the idea of asserting myself vis-à-vis the embittered and cranky who might feel a hint of jealousy in front of my relationship with Kira, (if they knew!), No do not get yourself wrong, this is it's all about friendship, a soul sisters affair etc ..., you can't understand.
So initially I explained to a circle chosen the why of this specific kit rather than another, but I was wrong in the quote and my message ended up, I do not know how in the public forum. I didn't want to aggravate the ulcers and other heartburn, don't blame me.
And in addition I have fun with words and sentences, it's my vice. MOUHAHAHAhaaaaa !!!!
Kisses.

• Like 4

Ah !!!! And I forgot: If you've seen Kira pay the delivery man, it's because this online store, strangely, does not accept online payments, yes it is possible!
So I transferred the amount to Kira so that she could withdraw cash and pay cash on delivery. It didn't make me happy, but not all Russian businesses accept European customers, so I made with.
Amazon doesn't ship to Russia, and that's a shame! (but the Russians regret it).
That's it that's all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Ah !!!! And I forgot: If you've seen Kira pay the delivery man, it's because this online store, strangely, does not accept online payments, yes it is possible!
So I transferred the amount to Kira so that she could withdraw cash and pay cash on delivery. It didn't make me happy, but not all Russian businesses accept European customers, so I made with.
Amazon doesn't ship to Russia, and that's a shame! (but the Russians regret it).
That's it that's all.

There's a Video of it in the Video Topic. I din't see her hand the guy anything.  If she would have flashed him some gash he likely would have smiling from ear to ear.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

I have just posted a little video of the Drum Kit arriving.  It's worth watching just to see the smiles on Kira's face, she's adorable.  🙂

3 hours ago, jouandomy said:

Kira is ALWAYS Adorable!!!

NandK61.jpg

• Like 4

6 hours ago, scorpioben said:

Something about going to an exhibition and there's a small duck with red hair and a sheppard? lol  Now 100% sure lol

Oh no a CORGI DOG, that's what she said!

That's exactly what I heard too, on the timeline, at mark 1521 "See you later, buh bye, buh bye, buh bye, buh bye, seeeee you, now we go to, uhh, exhibition?  In this exhibition will be a Corgi dog, maybe you know, is a small dog, ehhh, with red, red hair and a mini.... mini shepherd!"  

Now, what the hell that means, I have NO clue, but I must point out that Nina's English is excellent!  

• Like 1