Nina & Kira (2020) Part #8

3 hours ago, Bro69 said:

Beaucoup de ressemblance entre Kira et Caroline Garcia, une championne de Tennis française ... en tout cas, un beau sourrire

Very good comparison, same eyebrows, same hair, same amazing physique.  Almost the same eyes.  But Kira's smile and cheeks and chin and overall charm override Garcia.  Well done, though!  

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, StnCld316 a dit :

There's likely adjustments that have to be made.

It all seems fine to me.  It appears to load a lot faster, which is great.  Clean and tidy, I also like the way it compresses the repeated postings, makes it so much more efficient.  Job Done.

Bravo  👍

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

It all seems fine to me.  It appears to load a lot faster, which is great.  Clean and tidy, I also like the way it compresses the repeated postings, makes it so much more efficient.  Job Done.

I also experience it loading a lot faster, especially the images and videos.  I thought my hamsters running my intertubes were working overtime, but it's probably the new format.  Works for me.  

1 minute ago, sturmchaser said:

I also experience it loading a lot faster, especially the images and videos.  I thought my hamsters running my intertubes were working overtime, but it's probably the new format.  Works for me.  

But right now mobile navigation is impossible... 

• Like 2