Nina & Kira (2020) Part #8

16 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

That being said, at least they do not have to walk through the bathroom to get to bed, how wierd was that, for those that remember.  🙂

I didn't see that as being a problem really after all it's just like having an on suite and was only them using it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Le5b0 said:

It looks like Momma Nina (though I may be wrong on this) is staying overnight.  I think that's the first sleepover for anyone at this apartment?

Yup.  She stayed in the office bed.  With guest cat, who stood guard.  But Butch of course came to investigate.  No issues here  

snooze55.thumb.JPG.2533b8ca558c93da94199b48ef476685.JPG

kitteh723.thumb.JPG.2791a50e30c8e3e37205eef4aa0e3b58.JPG

kitteh724.thumb.JPG.33a2a0e280b4c4d07614fb06cd279462.JPG

Verrrry interesting that мама came to visit without отец and actually spent the night (but up and out early).  I hope there is nothing tenuous happening between Nina's folk, it was just an incident of her having too much American beer with dinner.  😐  

• Like 2

I know this is off-topic in the N&K thread, but I just read over on an RLC forum where one of their former project participants tragically drowned in a boating accident in Sardinia a few days ago.  She was 32.  Terribly tragic and heartbreaking.  

I left RLC after The Purge of the Russian apartments (and obviously N&K), and haven't been back since, so I did not know the girl.  But to keep this somewhat pertinent, this is the exact kind of anxiety I feel whenever either of our girls leave the apartment, whether by car or scooter, or even by train, plane, or ferry.  We all know how accident-prone Nina is, between wrecking the scooter and the car accident.  Anything can happen to anyone at any time.  And if anything ever happened to either of them, none of us would ever really know, aside from the cams going dark.  A very unsettling thought.  😟 

I'm not a religious person, but I say a prayer for N&K whenever I witness they leave the house.  Or when Kira climbs a ladder, or opens a can with a butcher knife.  😑  RIP to the poor RLC girl.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Go softly into your forever sleep, dear Angelina. You are missed.

There's a topic on CC's sister site, discussed.cc, for Angelina.

RIP ANGELINA

There's also a topic on CC about her.

RIP ANGELINA

Note: The two topics have the same name, but they are on separate sites.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Go softly into your forever sleep, dear Angelina. You are missed.

There's a topic on CC's sister site, discussed.cc, for Angelina.

RIP ANGELINA

There's also a topic on CC about her.

RIP ANGELINA

Note: The two topics have the same name, but they are on separate sites.

So the sister site does not have any problem with being allowed to name her this lady i see. I do not see any problem with that either.

• Like 1