Lily & Sirius (2020) Part #1

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

there was an insident in logia where the guy said something to the guy who brought her,and they made an agreement, the girl said no, the younger guy said dont worrie about her she is fine with it, than they went out of the house, when return the girl was crying.i knew they wil abuse her,maybe even rape her, but i was thinking they gonne take her somewhere else or gonna do it in the car.still i was hoping that Sirius or someone else gonna do something about it before got to that, how wrong i was...

Fucking sick. Please include all that in your ticket. 

c'est purement et simplement un viol en reunion et honte a Lily en tant que femme d'accepter cela

je ne souhaite a aucune femme de vivre cela

pour moi le pire c'est d'avoir eu l'impression que Lily et Sirius trouvait cela amusant c'est une honte

• Sad 1

What happened in that "brothel", and which everyone considered shameful, must be a warning to everyone; VH must report to the police ALL participants in the fact!
He must personally guarantee the dignity of the people who in this case have been trampled on by a "bunch of idiots and rascals".
As for Sirius and Lily, let them go back to the sewers they came out of.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, doctor said:

What happened in that "brothel", and which everyone considered shameful, must be a warning to everyone; VH must report to the police ALL participants in the fact!
He must personally guarantee the dignity of the people who in this case have been trampled on by a "bunch of idiots and rascals".
As for Sirius and Lily, let them go back to the sewers they came out of.

Considering his name I vote for firing him into space 🤬