Lily & Sirius (2020) Part #1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't follow VH guys, but was intrigued when I saw all these posts for this apt. So am I right in believing that a girl was raped in there tonight? 

What worries me is if these arseholes behave like that on cam, what are they doing behind closed doors...🥴

yeah, a girl was drugged and raped

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, doctor said:
84/5000

I share your concern about it; for this I repeat 10 years in a GULAG.

You don’t know nothing about Gulag) this prison was not for people which rape a girl.) 

this prison was for really intelligent people, which don’t like Stalin) 

in Russia prisoners in prison don’t like people which raping girls.) and this guys who do it, always really really quickly doing “suicide”. I hope that you understand that it’s not suicide - prisoners killed this guys.) so if police will be in this apartments today... and find this guys... this guys will be died and doesnt live in 2021. 

1 minute ago, Roksis said:

You don’t know nothing about Gulag) this prison was not for people which rape a girl.) 

in Russia prisoners in prison don’t like people which raping girls.) and this guys who do it, always really really quickly doing “suicide”. I hope that you understand that it’s not suicide - prisoners killed this guys.) so if police will be in this apartments today... and find this guys... this guys will be died and doesnt live in 2021. 

Well as Russians they should know the consequences. Even when I do not think this is right. When you are in prison your life should still be protected. At least that is my understanding from a prison.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Gang raped by three guys and the participants got payed for it by the rapists and laughed about it

was Sirius involved in raping the girl? I only saw two men having sex with her and one of them left after a few minutes, and the other guy carried on. I think what you guys are describing must have happened before I started watching. as I did not even realise what was happening at the time. 

4 minutes ago, Roksis said:

Samething in America but they will most likely get raped in prison and made somebody's BITCH 

• Haha 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

was Sirius involved in raping the girl? I only saw two men having sex with her and one of them left after a few minutes, and the other guy carried on. I think what you guys are describing must have happened before I started watching. as I did not even realise what was happening at the time. 

Nope he was not. But three other guys