Lily & Sirius (2020) Part #1

14 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Why????

to safe people from idiotic conversations plus, I said that million times; no one is obliged to show every aspect of the life, even if you pay; especially when many viewers are bigger morons than tenants themselves ( nothing personal btw ) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, waldi said:

to safe people from idiotic conversations plus, I said that million times; no one is obliged to show every aspect of the life, even if you pay; especially when many viewers are bigger morons than tenants themselves ( nothing personal btw ) 

No offence taken.......................Yet :biggrin:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Members don't pay to watch them bloody hide away you know. :huh:

Pay. Also pay webcam-workers apartament. Subs also pay for empty apartments.

For me, if them sniff at least kilograms salts and mephedrone (or whatever is popular in Russia now) great - if it continue by good show or epic party.

It certainly have more potential than empty houses, sofa holders and other webcam workers.

An example of bad drug addicts:

Stifler - he uses the "wrong" drugs, from them good (epic) time for him, but no useful activities for audience.

Ian&Deborag&Val&Co - they use different "stamps" (cartoons in head), grass and other non-productive for audience substances.

About this couple - they do something similar to home swing club. And not only home. It is somewhat similar to Ella and Isaak - but much more materially (money&donate based), less out love for art and desire to develop in this way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, waldi said:

Objection your honor! "idiotic conversations" !? Who understands Russian on the site? Not many subscribers! the KGB maybe ??