Martina's Guests Fan Page

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so the guy that translates says rlc didnt allow martina to hang out with any other RLC girls was full of shit i guess

That doesn't mean that now RLC is making her go to the other places. If she didn't want to go, she wouldn't go.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That doesn't mean that now RLC is making her go to the other places. If she didn't want to go, she wouldn't go.

you are right i jumped to a conclusion they just didnt want martina hanging with the GOV girls before that does not mean they are forcing her to go make out with megan and holly 

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think her visit to B4 tonight was specifically to see Nelly, and sample some |Russian cooking...

She actually spoke  Russian for quite some time , impressive 😌

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

She actually spoke  Russian for quite some time , impressive 😌

She had better learn English. It is quite astonishing that she speaks so badly. Most Europeans at her age speak good English nowadays. This doesn't cast a positive light on foreign language jn Spain. Martina is fairly intelligent, that means her deficiencies in vocab, grammar and pronunciation can't be blamed on her.

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

She had better learn English. It is quite astonishing that she speaks so badly. Most Europeans at her age speak good English nowadays. This doesn't cast a positive light on foreign language jn Spain. Martina is fairly intelligent, that means her deficiencies in vocab, grammar and pronunciation can't be blamed on her.

French , Italians and Spanish from  the major european  countries ,they all have problem with the English language .. there’s only one explanation and also why countries like mine or the Scandinavian we manage to speak English quite well .... television ... in all countries that the original sound is dubbed to the local language , the people don’t learn English by the instinct of hearing the original content ... Greece , Scandinavian countries , the content is subtitled and like and from childhood we learn to speak as we hear the language .. 

Martina is very clever , if she believes a language is needed to improve any skills that will be needed for future staff , I am sure she can learn very fast . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Será mejor que aprenda inglés. Es bastante sorprendente que hable tan mal. La mayoría de los europeos de su edad hablan bien inglés hoy en día. Esto no arroja una luz positiva sobre la lengua extranjera en España. Martina es bastante inteligente, eso significa que no se le puede culpar por sus deficiencias en el vocabulario, la gramática y la pronunciación.

How many languages do you speak?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, omedo said:

How many languages do you speak?

Four languages all together, French and German fluently, as I grew up in France and Germany, where my parents came from. Then I learnt English and Latin at school and university. However, I deeply regret that I never studied Spanish, which would be very useful now. To be honest, I started with Spanish a year ago but I am too old to retain rules and grammar. Owing to French and Latin I can read Spanish texts but I can't speak.

un hombre se presenta en una entrevista de trabajo , el jefe le pregunta ¿ cuantos idiomas habla ?

a lo que el hombre contesta que 4 , español , ingles , frances y aleman 

el jefe le pregunta ¿ y en que piensa ?

el hombre contesta ............... en follar como todo el mundo .

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

French , Italians and Spanish from  the major european  countries ,they all have problem with the English language .. there’s only one explanation and also why countries like mine or the Scandinavian we manage to speak English quite well .... television ... in all countries that the original sound is dubbed to the local language , the people don’t learn English by the instinct of hearing the original content ... Greece , Scandinavian countries , the content is subtitled and like and from childhood we learn to speak as we hear the language .. 

Martina is very clever , if she believes a language is needed to improve any skills that will be needed for future staff , I am sure she can learn very fast . 

I wouldn't say that the French have trouble speaking English, because we invented Frenglish :biggrin:

• Haha 1