C and Y leaving

15 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

I watched the camera covering incident and Carla saw a text about it at 17:03. C&Y didn't look happy about it. It wouldn't surprise me if they get financially penalized for events like that.

This is RLC you are talking about!  RLC doesn't penalize any tenants, they will simply ask the tenants to tell the guests not to cover the cameras again and that will be that until it happens again and again they will simply ask the tenants to tell the guests not to cover the cameras again and that will be that until it happens again and again they will simply ask the tenants to tell the guests not to cover the cameras again and that will be that until it happens again and again they will simply ask the tenants to tell the guests not to cover the cameras again......do you see where i'm going with this LMAO

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

They are going vacations,the time they are going no ideia,but was confimed by Carla during phonecall.About guests for the house not stay empty,dont count with that based in past track.Maybe someone in weekend but dont think so.

That's a pity, especially lately they had many interesting visitors.

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That's a pity, especially lately you had many interesting visitors.

Them you meant.Personaly not fan of the now more recent regular guests,but BIG fan of cute guests&James,Models couples and some other the otners gorgeous latinas guests.Thank god is just vacations,most good,sexy guests of site are from this house.

Just now, ze81 said:

Them you meant.Personaly not fan of the now more recent regular guests,but BIG fan of cute guests&James,Models couples and some other the otners gorgeous latinas guests.Thank god is just vacations,most good,sexy guests of site are from this house.

I have already changed that. Is the translator, there I always have to make some changes and I missed it this time.

As I felt from the last time they were away, they will be back on September 6th, barely 4 or 5 days depending on the time of return.
Carla and Yanai are the kind of couple who are really very far-sighted and leave with almost the whole house even for a short time :biggrin: