What do you think about the new CC rules from 1. September?

Noldus

What do you think about the new CC rules from 1 September.  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the new CC rules from 1. September?

• They are hopeless, I want the general threads back under each apartment
    • They are ok, It's much better now
    • I do not care how it is

3 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

Mr. Chili sir, I am sorry to disagree with you, but what you have here is not a forum. It is some sort of chat site. A forum has multiple threads for discussion and this one has nothing but locked threads about the same topic. 6 pages of locked threads in the Leora and Malia topic, and that is ridiculous. Maybe there are 4 or 5 unlocked threads for discussion.

What you fail to understand is that forum members could always create a new topic (unless I missed something over the years) in any of the apartment threads. Then came along the General Chat topic under each apartment and people started using it for all their communications for said apartment.  In the General Chat everything was in one place and easy to keep up with instead of searching multiple topics trying to find what you were looking for.  Anyone could still create a new topic if so desired and like Mr. Chili sir as you referred to him as, told you they tried this a year ago or two and it didn't work then and it's not going to work now.

• Like 6

OMG!!! Romper Room is in full swing now. The natives are getting restless. They might actually have to create a new thread for their empty comments. Now a few of you might actually have to post content instead of the same old drivel that takes up hundreds of pages of worthless drooling and emojis.

You all really need a life away from your phones and computers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Peeker Seeker said:

Sir, if that is fact the case, why are there not many new threads for discussion ? It has been 12 hours, and all I see here is complaining about this change to make it a real forum instead a bunch of locked threads about the same chat topic.

How is creating more topics going to make this a better forum?

• Like 2

What CamCaps really needs to change out are a bunch of the dried up free-loading forum participants and get some supporting members in here.

That will never happen as long as the gross amount of negativity reigns over this place.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

OMG!!! Romper Room is in full swing now. The natives are getting restless. They might actually have to create a new thread for their empty comments. Now a few of you might actually have to post content instead of the same old drivel that takes up hundreds of pages of worthless drooling and emojis.

You all really need a life away from your phones and computers.

Ruh Roh...somebody poked the sleeping dog LMAO.  Top of the morning to you TBG!  Maybe I just don't understand what the Admin and Mods are trying to accomplish and you fully do considering you have been in the show.  Could you please explain it to me in laymen's terms so that I might understand?  Thank you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TBG 150 said:

What CamCaps really needs to change out are a bunch of the dried up free-loading forum participants and get some supporting members in here.

That will never happen as long as the gross amount of negativity reigns over this place.

Hmmm....I guess that means me!  It's cool, i'll slack off as this is a good time to do it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ruh Roh...somebody poked the sleeping dog LMAO.  Top of the morning to you TBG!  Maybe I just don't understand what the Admin and Mods are trying to accomplish and you fully do considering you have been in the show.  Could you please explain it to me in laymen's terms so that I might understand?  Thank you.

Scooby Dooooooo!!

That may take a while. I'll get back to you later.

Just now, fisherman said:

I for one don't have a clue about this new format and  am to old to change so won't be renewing

my subscription and judging by the poll result so far I am not alone As the old saying goes 'if it ain't broke don't fix it'

But it was broke. And...it worked before. There are many here that don't remember what a good forum this place used to be. A member would make a post and it would get a few comments. Now, the way it is, it's just an endless stream of BS with no content. 

If you have something to say, create a thread and say it. In reality, it will take more work for the Mods to keep a thread on the thread topic.

• Sad 2