Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

They are laughing at you!

We all are laughing at you 😁

You are the one who the girls fool with their show but still praises them to the sky. 

I am a supporter of the last few realistic apartments that RLC still has, with residents who at least somewhat acknowledge the idea of the project.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yep, the girls laugh about you.

Is it really so difficult for you to understand that you constanly writing the same thing hour after hour day after day gets monotonous.

You might have had a valid point in some peoples eyes originally, but for whatever reason makes you do it, your never ending rhetoric has possibly built up not only a dislike of yourself and any credibility you MAY have originally had with your opinion, but also an immunity to the actual topic. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

You are the one who the girls fool with their show but still praises them to the sky. 

I am a supporter of the last few realistic apartments that RLC still has, with residents who at least somewhat acknowledge the idea of the project.

Do you pick your nose like somebody else who as no idea about women and how to admire women

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

In which case why don't you fuck of and watch them instead of being such a fucking boring person here.

• Like 5