Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The solution is simple, don't renew your membership !! 

Jimbo, with your assumed permission I will adlib a bit here. To your response to bluewinner

The alternate would be to renew your membership. But, just don't watch what you do not like.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Again i have to remember..this house topic IS for malia and leora fake masturbation and silly shows.Most of the things comented were WILL be negative and this topic IS for that.Have respect for the users that use this topic.You want talk great things,love letters etc to this house residents..USE the topics for that.THIS topic is for users that DONT like the bs routines,shows and daily acting of this two residents.Unbeliable....

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Again i have to remember..this house topic IS for malia and leora fake masturbation and silly shows.Most of the things comented were WILL be negative and this topic IS for that.Have respect for the users that use this topic.You want talk great things,love letters etc to this house residents..USE the topics for that.THIS topic is for users that DONT like the bs routines,shows and daily acting of this two residents.Unbeliable....

That's some real funny shit right there. Respect went out the window along time ago. Pepe ain't going nowhere I pay  to support the forum where as alot of you don't.

Even though you didn't mention it who is the real freeloaders here @Alladino

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I read " Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and Silly Shows" .  Since you are assuming most comments will be negative. 

It does not say " negative opinions only " anywhere.  It is very difficult to impose an unwritten rule. Assumption carries little weight !

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

The solution is simple, don't renew your membership !! 

Do you realise that Leora is not the only participant on the project ? 

I enjoy watching other participants. I even like Leora. I just don't enjoy her fake shows with Malia and the fact that their place is lifeless. 

Your comment is just stupid to say the least.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

NP. I like Leora, so I don't mind she taking a fraction of my subscription fee. Thank you too for supporting the girls that I enjoy watching more. 😉

I have no problem with that.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I enjoy watching other participants. I even like Leora. I just don't enjoy her fake shows with Malia and the fact that their place is lifeless. 

I think the difference between those that complain all the time about this apartment and watch other apartments is that I, even though I don't care for the fake shows in all the apartments, don't go to the other threads whining and complaining calling them fake.  You'll be hard pressed to find any my post in the other apartment threads yet a lot come here to complain. Everyone hides behind it's just my opinion. I call BS I can understand saying it maybe once or twice but almost every single post.

Even the best has its haters.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

WRONG!!! This topic is indeed regarding L & M fake masturbation and silly shows...No argument there.

Where does it say in the title that it's also ONLY for dislikers of said ladies?

The fact that myself or someone else MAY NOT want to have the ladies replaced does not necessarily mean that we don't perhaps have a similar opinion regarding the content SOMETIMES...And where in the topic title does it indicate that people cannot have a different opinion on the matter than yourselves.

Why not get the creator of the topic to amend the title to state that it is solely for dislikers of said " shows " and participants, and not an open topic for discussion and different opinions.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bluewinner said:

OK !! Thanks for your valued opinion...

• Like 3