Up your noses with rubber hoses!!

HarleyFatboy

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Non importa in che modo andrà, non sarà roseo.

Con più argomenti, le discussioni vengono distribuite in diversi argomenti, un'ampia gamma di ciò che accade nell'appartamento. 

Con una chat generale che si blocca dopo 30 pagine. Uno si blocca e l'altro inizia e nel tempo le pagine si sono riempite di argomenti bloccati a cui nessuno può rispondere. Se una chat generale dura un mese, hai così tante pagine che nessuno andrà a guardare 100 pagine o più cercando di trovare un evento specifico in un determinato giorno.  

Comunque è stata apportata una modifica, quindi vedremo nel corso di un paio di mesi cosa succederà.

come nessuno andrà a cercare ogni discussione per ogni argomento, si fà prima a scorrere 100 pagine ma in un unica discussione. e poi invece di farlo di 30 pagine, fallo di 50 pagine, e la discussione la fai continuare finchè non arriverà alle sue 50 pagine anche per il mese successivo, 

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

The tooth fairy perhaps :biggrin:

yes maybe, we have to be careful because it is mischievous this one :biggrin:
For my part, I don't even know what he is talking about because I have been less present since the change in the RLC forum part
He really gives me too much importance in relation to him especially that each time I am completely innocent of what he can reproach me with, moreover maybe one day he will understand that we have a place dedicated to complaints against moderators on this forum

I ended my premium paid subs to cc because seen what the forum was becoming..and problably not the only one that did it.If i was owner of site i would be horried because a few are transforming site in what they want..not what most want.Basicaly i dont feel i am an equal user like any other and no doubths more changes will come till finaly the forum is exactly like a few want.Its actualy sad.Its not coincidence site is less and less diverse in opinions and exchanges of arguments and more and more an peace and love thing were the coments are all formated and in same style.And yes a lot of coments "magicaly" desapear and if anyone question that and way..will always be same reasons..its repetetive,its trolling etc.Started notice lots of post missing when coments about the reserved club were puted..so no doubths that goes beying of just users...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't see what the problem is.  You yourself have been here since this Forum began or just shortly after it began and would know first hand of what multiple topics are about.  We used them for 4 years before changing to a different style of posting. In those 4 Years I never one heard anyone complain about the Multiple Topic Format. After we changed to a General Chat Style sometime in 2016 there was multiple users complaining about it being changed but they adjusted to it and went with the flow of the direction the Forum had taken.  Now we're going back to the old way it used to be done.  As with any change some are going to be happy and some others not but they always seem to adapt as time goes forward. It will take a week or two for the dust to settle.

Yes, I've been around this forum damn near since the beginning and at that time the forum members didn't have a choice but to accept it the way it was already set up.  I dealt with it the best I could at that time, but what you fail to see or just plain don't want to see is the difference between the size of the forum and RLC at that time compared to the size of them now.  Then, low and behold the General Chat topic hit and what a relief it was, everything you wanted to or needed to read was all in one place and easy to follow and catch up on events within each apartment.  There was no more topics scattered all over the place or wasted time searching for what you're looking for or needed to read to stay current on what has/had happened in whatever apartment you were interested in!

Just now, about 10 minutes ago I marked every topic as read for the Leora, B1, B2, and B5 apartments because for me it wasn't worth wading through a bunch of BS to see if anything happened or not.  I guess I'm just done with the whole thing pretty much now that you all have changed the forum from something that was working perfectly like a well oiled machine to a forum that is now running on the jagged edge!!  

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sì, sono stato in questo forum dannatamente vicino dall'inizio e in quel momento i membri del forum non avevano altra scelta che accettarlo nel modo in cui era già impostato. L'ho affrontato il meglio che potevo in quel momento, ma quello che non riesci a vedere o semplicemente non vuoi vedere è la differenza tra le dimensioni del forum e RLC in quel momento rispetto alle dimensioni di loro ora. Quindi, abbassati ed ecco l'argomento della chat generale e che sollievo è stato, tutto ciò che volevi o dovevi leggere era tutto in un unico posto e facile da seguire e recuperare gli eventi all'interno di ogni appartamento. Non c'erano più argomenti sparsi dappertutto o sprecato tempo a cercare ciò che stai cercando o che avevi bisogno di leggere per rimanere aggiornato su ciò che è / era successo in qualsiasi appartamento a cui eri interessato!

Proprio ora, circa 10 minuti fa, ho contrassegnato ogni argomento come letto per gli appartamenti Leora, B1, B2 e B5 perché per me non valeva la pena di guadare un mucchio di BS per vedere se fosse successo qualcosa o no. Immagino di aver finito con l'intera cosa più o meno ora che avete cambiato il forum da qualcosa che funzionava perfettamente come una macchina ben oliata a un forum che ora gira sul bordo frastagliato !!  

o guardiamo RLC o passiamo il tempo su Cc per cercare gli argomenti😒

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

either we watch RLC or we spend time on Cc to search for topics 😒

The way it is now, you might as well just watch RLC,  because by the time you wade through all the topics you could have missed a lot on RLC!  Glad I don't have to worry about that anymore!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Così com'è ora, potresti anche guardare RLC, perché nel momento in cui guadagni tutti gli argomenti potresti esserti perso molto su RLC! Sono contento di non dovermi più preoccupare di questo !!

ma tanto sappiamo che RLC e Cc sono soci, altrimenti avrebbero ascoltato le lamentele degli iscritti e sarebbe rimasto come prima

• Like 1

Guest Peeker Seeker

Wow so upset over such small potato's, I just went and counted how many threads for the VHTV site and then counted all the new threads for RLC.

What do you think the total was ? VHTV voyeur site has almost twice as many threads. Can someone please tell me why RLC is no longer the featured site on this chat site forum ? It was what built this site that and site called Voyeur Villa, and now it is on very bottom, I have to wonder why ? Very confused about the Camcaps I knew from before, and why are people always having there back up about what is posted ? It use be if you caused trouble you were just banned. No questions asked. I guess this chat site forum is also just like the cancel culture in the world and the US they now embrace.

Why are the Moderators always being bashed here, they seem to have very little presence. Craziness this place has become.

34 minutes ago, Mauri said:

ma tanto sappiamo che RLC e Cc sono soci, altrimenti avrebbero ascoltato le lamentele degli iscritti e sarebbe rimasto come prima

I can assure you Mauri that CamCaps has no affiliation with Reallifecam.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Posso assicurarti Mauri che CamCaps non ha alcuna affiliazione con Reallifecam cosa così mai.

mi dispiace ma non credo a questa bufala, ci sono troppe restrizioni per essere un forum dove si dovrebbe parlare di qualsiasi cosa, e soprattutto i partecipanti non dovrebbero essere a conoscenza di esso, e invece è l'unico forum che leggono e a cui fanno riferimento, e ne sono a conoscenza appena entrano negli appartamenti. ci si preoccupa troppo sulla privacy dei partecipanti quando in realtà sono loro i primi a far vedere e a far capire cosa fanno nelle loro vite, e ricordati dei social network, penso che tutti qui abbiano i contatti di quelche partecipante, e poi su RLC i problemi di stalking non ci sono mai stati, non da parte degli iscritti ad un forum, e se una persona vuole stalkerare una persona, non bisogno essere su un forum.

• Like 1