Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

Its beautiful all the love and atention they are giving to their old dog,its obvious Alberto and the dog have a closer bound,maybe they know something about the dog healty that we dont,in any case its shows how good people they are.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Its beautiful all the love and atention they are giving to their old dog,its obvious Alberto and the dog have a closer bound,maybe they know something about the dog healty that we dont,in any case its shows how good people they are.

Hello ze81,
As far as I can see, the big black (golden retriever labrador / mix) is doing very well again after the operation. Wounds also appear to have healed well. I'm more concerned about his waist.
On the subject of hip dysplasia (HD), watch the dog get up. The parquet floor doesn't hold, it's bad for the hips. And the dog has too little exercise, of course difficult if you live in Barcelona city (please correct if not truthfully). Then there is excess weight.
Otherwise you can see how relaxed the big black one is compared to the little riot.
I had a golden retriever labrador myself, so I know a little about dogs. There isn't much to say about the little one, except that Martina is very in love with the little dog.
And to you too, I apologize for my fucking English.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Tuc Diwer said:

Hello ze81,
As far as I can see, the big black (golden retriever labrador / mix) is doing very well again after the operation. Wounds also appear to have healed well. I'm more concerned about his waist.
On the subject of hip dysplasia (HD), watch the dog get up. The parquet floor doesn't hold, it's bad for the hips. And the dog has too little exercise, of course difficult if you live in Barcelona city (please correct if not truthfully). Then there is excess weight.
Otherwise you can see how relaxed the big black one is compared to the little riot.
I had a golden retriever labrador myself, so I know a little about dogs. There isn't much to say about the little one, except that Martina is very in love with the little dog.
And to you too, I apologize for my fucking English.

Thwnks for your observations,glad to know more people are watching and care,i notice that also of the old dog having less mobility and seems less "coordinated",today he seems to had some breeding issues to an point M&A tried to confort him and make him more relaxed.When the dog "leaves" will be tuff for both specialy for Alberto,Agree what you said about the new dog..Martina seems already very atached to him.Think is good they this new dog because maybe will bring a little more energy to old one.Dont horry about your english..mine isnt very good also.Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thwnks für Ihre Beobachtungen,froh zu wissen, mehr Menschen anschauen und Pflege,merke ich, dass auch der alte Hund, mit weniger Mobilität und scheint weniger "koordiniert",heute scheint er hatte einige Zucht-Fragen zu einem Punkt M&A-versucht, confort ihn und machen ihn lockerer.Wenn der Hund "Blätter" werden tuff-sowohl speziell für Alberto,damit Einverstanden, was Sie gesagt haben über den neuen Hund..Martina scheint schon sehr atached zu ihm.Denken ist gut, dass Sie diese neuen Hund, weil vielleicht bringt ein wenig mehr Energie, um den alten.Dont horry über Ihre Englisch..mir ist nicht sehr gut auch.Cheers.

Nice to meet you. If I watched this correctly, there was some discussion about the acquisition of the dog. But Martina wouldn't be Martina if she hadn't got her way. I like to watch her (not during sex, that's not the best thing about M&A, but she loves A and that's a good thing).

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thwnks for your observations,glad to know more people are watching and care,i notice that also of the old dog having less mobility and seems less "coordinated",today he seems to had some breeding issues to an point M&A tried to confort him and make him more relaxed.When the dog "leaves" will be tuff for both specialy for Alberto,Agree what you said about the new dog..Martina seems already very atached to him.Think is good they this new dog because maybe will bring a little more energy to old one.Dont horry about your english..mine isnt very good also.Cheers.

One more thing:
I never got a dog again. I have invested so much money in my dog to get rid of pain and suffering. I didn't want that again. But I accept any other kind, I don't judge anyone for that. Everyone has the right to do so.

• Upvote 1