Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

I have just started watching this apartment and have viewed two replays when the big guy was visiting. I have read some of the forum discussion and find myself very confused as to whether he is a relative or childhood friend? Either way, is it customary in their culture to kiss behind the ear and play in hair with relatives? Is the big guy ever there when Alberto is at home? If so, does Martina aways show her crotch, her butt cheeks and tits with guests or is the big guy getting something special? I would appreciate the help until I can get caught up with the storyline. Thanks.  

in general, the more southern you go, the more 'loose' people are. It's less common nowadays, but when I was young (mid 30's now) and we went to visit spain or france in the summer there were topless women on every beach and they men and woman were very firty and touchy. Especially Spanish people are vey social and interact a lot in ways that are different to a nothern european or an American. My parents had Spanish friends that would behave in the same way. The women never wore a bra, for instance. Having her hug me when they came over was one of the highligts of their visit when I was a teenager, I can tell you that!

I guess it's less common now with all the snowflakes and new prudeness going around, but I think martina was raised the Old fashioned Spanish way.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, John the Baptist said:

in general, the more southern you go, the more 'loose' people are. It's less common nowadays, but when I was young (mid 30's now) and we went to visit spain or france in the summer there were topless women on every beach and they men and woman were very firty and touchy. Especially Spanish people are vey social and interact a lot in ways that are different to a nothern european or an American. My parents had Spanish friends that would behave in the same way. The women never wore a bra, for instance. Having her hug me when they came over was one of the highligts of their visit when I was a teenager, I can tell you that!

I guess it's less common now with all the snowflakes and new prudeness going around, but I think martina was raised the Old fashioned Spanish way.

It sounds just like here now, in NE England...😏

6 hours ago, philo said:

I have just started watching this apartment and have viewed two replays when the big guy was visiting. I have read some of the forum discussion and find myself very confused as to whether he is a relative or childhood friend? Either way, is it customary in their culture to kiss behind the ear and play in hair with relatives? Is the big guy ever there when Alberto is at home? If so, does Martina aways show her crotch, her butt cheeks and tits with guests or is the big guy getting something special? I would appreciate the help until I can get caught up with the storyline. Thanks.  

Well, I can only say I'm shocked!  Your mind's well into overdrive on this big-guy mystery. 😁

On 9/16/2020 at 11:45 PM, ze81 said:
On 9/16/2020 at 11:24 PM, Tuc Diwer said:

Hello ze81,
As far as I can see, the big black (golden retriever labrador / mix) is doing very well again after the operation. Wounds also appear to have healed well. I'm more concerned about his waist.
On the subject of hip dysplasia (HD), watch the dog get up. The parquet floor doesn't hold, it's bad for the hips. And the dog has too little exercise, of course difficult if you live in Barcelona city (please correct if not truthfully). Then there is excess weight.
Otherwise you can see how relaxed the big black one is compared to the little riot.
I had a golden retriever labrador myself, so I know a little about dogs. There isn't much to say about the little one, except that Martina is very in love with the little dog.
And to you too, I apologize for my fucking English.

Thwnks for your observations,glad to know more people are watching and care,i notice that also of the old dog having less mobility and seems less "coordinated",today he seems to had some breeding issues to an point M&A tried to confort him and make him more relaxed.When the dog "leaves" will be tuff for both specialy for Alberto,Agree what you said about the new dog..Martina seems already very atached to him.Think is good they this new dog because maybe will bring a little more energy to old one.Dont horry about your english..mine isnt very good also.Cheers.

It's nice to see people caring about the various apartment pets.🐕 🐈  I sometimes feel the animals get somewhat overlooked amid the overriding desire to see sexual activity among the humans.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

It's nice to see people caring about the various apartment pets.🐕 🐈  I sometimes feel the animals get somewhat overlooked amid the overriding desire to see sexual activity among the humans.

If by that you mean "Curly", I agree with you 🤪

• Haha 1