Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

26 minutes ago, valdemar said:

What happened with Martina last night? She sleeps all day so far....

valdemar nothing happened, everything was fine with Martina and the big man left at some point.

She sleeps so much because she wants to become even more beautiful😇

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tuc Diwer said:

valdemar nothing happened, everything was fine with Martina and the big man left at some point.

She sleeps so much because she wants to become even more beautiful😇

Sleep to much makes a person become lazy.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

On 9/18/2020 at 8:12 PM, Scottish Republic said:

Well, I can only say I'm shocked!  Your mind's well into overdrive on this big-guy mystery. 😁

I was only speaking to someone who might endeavor to answer the questions but thank you for your response.

I had no intention to ask questions that are deemed taboo on this forum as I only asked about things that are clearly observable in the replay. I'm glad I did not ask about Martina wrapping her legs around the big guy when she jumped into his arms during their greeting. 

On 18/9/2020 at 19:18, philo said:

Acabo de empezar a ver este apartamento y he visto dos repeticiones cuando el grandullón estaba de visita. He leído parte de la discusión del foro y me encuentro muy confundido en cuanto a si es un pariente o un amigo de la infancia. De cualquier manera, ¿es costumbre en su cultura besar detrás de la oreja y jugar con el pelo con sus familiares? ¿Está el grandullón alguna vez allí cuando Alberto está en casa? Si es así, ¿Martina siempre muestra su entrepierna, sus nalgas y sus tetas con los invitados o el tipo grande está recibiendo algo especial? Agradecería la ayuda hasta que pueda ponerme al día con la historia. Gracias.  

The "big guy" is a friend of Martina's, they have known each other for a couple of years and have become very good friends, with no right to touch.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2020 at 11:53 PM, JYBRD said:

I was told some time ago he is a cousin of hers.

Its possible,i have to start puting sound on when he visits to listen better their conversations,from the way they interact and some of the talks i listened i feel its at least an old friend,but could be an cousin dont see why not.

1 hour ago, omedo said:

The "big guy" is a friend of Martina's, they have known each other for a couple of years and have become very good friends, with no right to touch.

Did they talked about how long they were friends?Maybe i missed it.