Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

These girls are vulgar and they don't have any sensuality in their caresses.
I honestly believe that Leora is no longer the girl that everyone talks about so many wonders, her time has passed.
  I am seeing Holly and Megan and their caresses are full of passion and sensuality.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, adrian-10 said:

I honestly believe that Leora is no longer the girl that everyone talks about so many wonders, her time has passed.
  I am seeing Holly and Megan and their caresses are full of passion and sensuality.

You have obviously (or maybe you really haven't) mistaken this thread as being related to those who really give a shit about your opinion of such there. Regardless, most who post in this thread don't.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Es obvio que has confundido este hilo con alguien a quien realmente les importa una mierda tu opinión al respecto.

All opinions are valid, both yours and mine.
And I don't give a shit about their opinions too.
said with the utmost respect.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, adrian-10 said:

peyton manning what GIF by Gatorade

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

27 minutes ago, adrian-10 said:

All opinions are valid, both yours and mine.
And I don't give a shit about their opinions too.
said with the utmost respect.

22 minutes ago, seb1986 said:

so ridiculous this passion for malia and leora on camcaps 

So are thread topic title listings valid, but obviously you both choose to ignor them when posting whatever you choose to in various threads of the forum, and especially in this section of the forum, just as both of such comments are in this thread. Such jealously of the participants and those that find appeal and interests in them is what is really ridiculous. 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, adrian-10 said:

Why is it you only have something to say when the girls do anything sexual ?  who is forcing you too watch leora ? Get back to your homework . 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Their fake shows are just wonderful 😂 

giphy.gif

Yes they are ! Plus they don't need fur tailed butt plugs, and two pronged dildoes to make them look realistic. As required in the " real " shows elsewhere !!🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

Yes they are ! Plus they don't need fur tailed butt plugs, and two pronged dildoes to make them look realistic. As required in the " real " shows elsewhere !!🤣

They are all very real 😂  we had three very real shows tonight. 🤣

at least in those other real shows they are not afraid to kiss each other when they are playing lesbians 😁