Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm with you on this one...I rarely watch these shows or similar shows in the Barca apts  anymore either, but I suppose at least they insert fingers and objects into orifices...like now, whereas Leora and Malia are always sorta superficial, and just skim the surface...barely any hint of a finger half disappearing from view 😏
Has Malia ever seen Leora's dildos?

Leora has this way of creating an air of aloofness...as if she's not really there.  She looks at her Ipad, her phone, sings to the music...it's fucking irritating.  She is doing what she thinks she has to in order to get paid.  Simply that and nothing more.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Leora has this way of creating an air of aloofness...as if she's not really there.  She looks at her Ipad, her phone, sings to the music...it's fucking irritating.  She is doing what she thinks she has to in order to get paid.  Simply that and nothing more.  

The fact that she irritates you brings great pleasure to some 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm with you on this one...I rarely watch these shows or similar shows in the Barca apts  anymore either, but I suppose at least they insert fingers and objects into orifices...like now, whereas Leora and Malia are always sorta superficial, and just skim the surface...barely any hint of a finger half disappearing from view 😏
Has Malia ever seen Leora's dildos?

no they just softly touch each other. nothing more than that. 

Just now, bluewinner said:

no they just softly touch each other. nothing more than that. 

Nobody,I said nobody force you to look at them if you don´t like them.You could always go to some other apartment if you´re not happy with what´s

going on her,so just buzz of.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

👋 Hello Leora & Malia. Nice to see you two sexy girlfriends doing good and getting along so well. It is hoped that neither of you feel discouraged in perhaps sharing anymore of your close friendship with one another at times. 😍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Nobody,I said nobody force you to look at them if you don´t like them.You could always go to some other apartment if you´re not happy with what´s

going on her,so just buzz of.

Of course nobody has forced me to do anything. this is an open forum, I can comment about any participant and his/her activities as I wish. nobody forces you to read, if you don't like it, just skip through. now go back to leaving sad and confused emojis 🤣

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Of course nobody has forced me to do anything. this is an open forum, I can comment about any participant and his/her activities as I wish. nobody forces you to read, if you don't like it, just skip through. now go back to leaving sad and confused emojis 🤣

Yes...I'm confused at what's so confusing...😏

• Haha 1