Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

7 hours ago, chris hillman said:

I dont like your tone ive followed leora free and otherwise for the last  6 or 7 years otherwise i wouldnt be here       and im been fucking nice

I gave you my straight opinion, no tone in there. If you want to watch the free parts of the site, you may very well try to catch what you can, but don´t ask those who have paid for their subscriptions to give part of their subscription to you for free.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

If i am honest, and i always try to be, she may have backed herself into a corner here. As we get to the end of the year, she has done stuff none of us thought we'd ever see. And it has created 2 camps - The 'For' and the 'Against'. Like it, or loathe it. Now, i am most certainly on the 'For' side, but some are not, and prefer to see her alone. Yet, as we so often see, the 2 of them together immediately gets them top thumbs. It is always a rating winner, and anyone can see why. But - Here's the thing now. Not only has her solo stuff now diminished in amount, for whatever reason, but questions now get asked as to how far is she prepared to go with Malia? Well - Not much further most likely. There are things, as mentioned, that happen in other places when girls have a 'Get Together', but no one will ever see that kind of thing here. Simply? Because it's not in her. Most likely not in Malia either, maybe a bit, but not much more. What we see and have seen is 'Bit of fun' stuff, having a laugh etc. But anything stronger is most likely thought of as 'Nah, too much'.....So it's 'Stick with what you know' - And if it works, and ok with it (which they both are), then why change it? Leora is comfortable with what has happened so far.....But 95% nothing more. She could, but can't. Just a few millimeters more is like crossing the great divide.

But enjoy it whilst it lasts! Because who knows how soon she will be home alone all the time. I cannot see a return to 'Old' Leora on a regular basis. For various reasons, she's a different person now.

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If i am honest, and i always try to be, she may have backed herself into a corner here. As we get to the end of the year, she has done stuff none of us thought we'd ever see. And it has created 2 camps - The 'For' and the 'Against'. Like it, or loathe it. Now, i am most certainly on the 'For' side, but some are not, and prefer to see her alone. Yet, as we so often see, the 2 of them together immediately gets them top thumbs. It is always a rating winner, and anyone can see why. But - Here's the thing now. Not only has her solo stuff now diminished in amount, for whatever reason, but questions now get asked as to how far is she prepared to go with Malia? Well - Not much further most likely. There are things, as mentioned, that happen in other places when girls have a 'Get Together', but no one will ever see that kind of thing here. Simply? Because it's not in her. Most likely not in Malia either, maybe a bit, but not much more. What we see and have seen is 'Bit of fun' stuff, having a laugh etc. But anything stronger is most likely thought of as 'Nah, too much'.....So it's 'Stick with what you know' - And if it works, and ok with it (which they both are), then why change it? Leora is comfortable with what has happened so far.....But 95% nothing more. She could, but can't. Just a few millimeters more is like crossing the great divide.

But enjoy it whilst it lasts! Because who knows how soon she will be home alone all the time. I cannot see a return to 'Old' Leora on a regular basis. 

They get “top ratings “ when they are together more from expectation and wishful thinking than content I would imagine. When Leora does a solo it’s top ratings on substance and merit more times than not.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

They get “top ratings “ when they are together more from expectation and wishful thinking than content I would imagine. When Leora does a solo it’s top ratings on substance and merit more times than not.

why do i bother writing anything

7 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

why do i bother writing anything

You tell me mate! You are letting it get to you again......You write things because it's your opinion on matters, I also write things that are my opinion. The nature of the beast is that people will not always agree on certain matters.....What's the big deal? I personally don't see one. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

22 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

In my opinion Leora and Malia as a team are second to none on CB. When I reflect back on the past year when Malia first joined Leora and would only get into her bra and panties in front of the cam I am amazed how far they’ve come. While I do enjoy watching them bate solo most times I would much rather watch them laying together on the bed wearing a cute nightie or t-shirt and enjoy each other’s company as they caress one another sharing a movie or television show between them. There’s nothing hotter than when Malia reaches over and begins to caress Leora’s inner thighs then slowly moves her hand between her legs running her slender fingertips up and down feeling the warm smoothness of Leora’s silky skin along with her gentle yet focused strokes on her cleanly shaved kitty and labia. 😊

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0ThYpMumrJlXo8u8Gk7cJb9qw

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Tonight’s duo vibrator session was totally unexpected. It was a very nice surprise indeed. To me the hottest part of them pleasuring themselves tonight was when Leora reached over placed her hand on Malia’s inner thigh and began to caress it as Malia focused her attention on guiding her toy in and out of her warm honeypot. Those small details is  what transcends their bating sessions from good to unforgettable. I’m hoping that in the near future they will introduce mutual breast, thigh and clit rubbing will be introduced into their fapping sessions. 😀👍

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

An unexpected and very welcome pleasure...credit where credit is due....Three in four days, not expected all the time, but at least the effort was put into making it possible. Kudos !🙃

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Tonight’s duo vibrator session was totally unexpected. It was a very nice surprise indeed. To me the hottest part of them pleasuring themselves tonight was when Leora reached over placed her hand on Malia’s inner thigh and began to caress it as Malia focused her attention on guiding her toy in and out of her warm honeypot. Those small details is  what transcends their bating sessions from good to unforgettable. I’m hoping that in the near future they will introduce mutual breast, thigh and clit rubbing will be introduced into their fapping sessions. 😀👍

Baby steps NY. She likes to drag things out and keep you guessing. 

If we could keep the positive vibes around here it might help, but we know how that goes. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1