Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Well it looks like that all important lesbian hand of Malia is making it's move on Leora, and I don't know what's in store from our two sex workers, but I'm on my way to work, and it seems like their work day has started, so good luck everyone, I hope a show is in the works for everyone

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
42 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Looks like it's already over and Malia kept her underwear.

Considering she is on her period, i'm not surprised she kept them on, sat astride her!

Just now, Thamel said:

Interesting that L&M get so much shit thrown at them for doing supposed 'Fake' staged girl shows.

Yet this isn't being said right now elsewhere on the site.....🤔

That's because it's not...😏
Obviously you haven't been watching the evening closely, and are unfamiliar with Martina, but this was far from a show, and certainly not fake. It's been bubbling away all night and eventually the girl's were so turned on, it exploded into life...and I'm not a fan of Nelly.

Great girls, and a huge thankyou for serving up some real passion on here for a change...❤️

If anyone's been here for a few years, this tonight reminded me a bit of the Heidi/Flipper event a few years ago in the Russian apt...

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If anyone's been here for a few years, this tonight reminded me a bit of the Heidi/Flipper event a few years ago in the Russian apt...

Now Nags! Tell me, just read this and i don't know those names! Maybe Heidi rings a bell, but who was Flipper? That's new to me.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, Thamel said:

interesting that L&M made so much thrown at them for doing the alleged Fake staged girl shows.

However, this is not said at this time elsewhere on the site ..... 🤔

Maybe so, but let's not get into that now Sir! I had enough of all that stuff last night thank you! FFS.

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Now Nags! Tell me, just read this and i don't know those names! Maybe Heidi rings a bell, but who was Flipper? That's new to me.

She was a friend of Heid's or more a work colleague, we hadn't seen her before, like a 1 night stand, as we barely saw her again...They came back totally pissed and high one night and had a totally out of the blue sex session for about 4 hours...It was frantic and wild, and far away out of character for Heidi back then...The forum went crazy!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She was a friend of Heid's or more a work colleague, we hadn't seen her before, like a 1 night stand, as we barely saw her again...They came back totally pissed and high one night and had a totally out of the blue sex session for about 4 hours...It was frantic and wild, and far away out of character for Heidi back then...The forum went crazy!

Oh right! I can remember, sure you will too, when things were quite quiet on this kind of thing, and that NYE about 5 years ago, when Irma and Anna kissed briefly during a massage - And it was like the biggest thing ever to happen for some! Seems as tame as possible nowadays eh!