Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Not sure what all the back and forth banter is all about, however in life it’s impossible to satisfy everybody all the time. All I can say is RLC Replay provides the best feedback and consensus of how the fans feel. Right now in the Top 10 cams over 24 hours Leora and Malia consist of 50% of the views, that’s out of 10 separate apartments...very very impressive! If I was Leora and Malia looking at these statistics I would say that RLC subscribers are very pleased with what they see in their apartment, particularly when they spend time together enjoying each others conversation and companionship. The fact that these two life long friends have become more comfortable and open sexually with each other offers an special element that is missing from all the other 9 apartments who seem to have a revolving door of new tenants every month, which makes it feel more like a hostel than an apartment and their relationships artificial. There’s no question Leora and Malia’s interest in exploring their sexuality together will keep me logging in with anticipation to see what their next rendezvous will bring and I’m sure the same holds true for many other RLC subscribers as well. 🙂👍

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Right, so on it goes.

Leora and Malia are just that. Leora and Malia, no one else. They do what they want, and it is clearly enjoyable to them, and also for so many viewers, hence why they always do so well in the cam hits. Yet, apparently it's not what they should be doing - So many people always want change. Why? If you are a fan of this apartment, it's because you like what you see. If you don't like it, therefore you can't be a fan anymore, or were not in the first place. Common sense. But every time something happens, it's this growing list of complaints and catcalling of all the same old stuff -

"This is all fake", "They should be only doing stuff solo", "They should be showing us their private outside life", "They should be hanging around with people they don't even know because GOV do the same", "They are too much like GOV", "They aren't enough like GOV", "They should be doing this, because suchabody does it too", "Everything is Malia's fault and Leora doesn't want to do this stuff with her at all" etc etc etc etc......

WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THEM TO CHANGE????!!!!

If what they do isn't to your taste, then don't watch them, look at another apartment that does the things you like. This is why i myself don't watch other places, i have no interest and therefore don't order those people to change or to do what i would want to see. If Leora did as she was told by some on here, she would be all over the place, not knowing who to please and what she should be doing. If Malia did as she was told by some, she's be homeless. It's laughable. The girls are having fun, providing top class entertainment, and yet it still isn't good enough for some. Ideas floated round have been bewildering bordering on insane. People who aren't even interested in them still can't wait to name call and jump into slagging them off. People want robots. People want every apartment to look the same, all act the same. Stupid.

Let the girls be what and who they are - If you like it, great, if you don't, that is your opinion and you are perfectly entitled to it.....But stop trying to change them all the time. They are what they are. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Nope

They barely put one hand on each other's breasts, let alone one practice of the ones you listed. They don't even kiss.

Malia had her hand on Leora's breast most of the time last night as she bated her. So that's wrong.

59 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Not sure what all the back and forth banter is all about, however in life it’s impossible to satisfy everybody all the time. All I can say is RLC Replay provides the best feedback and consensus of how the fans feel. Right now in the Top 10 cams over 24 hours Leora and Malia consist of 50% of the views, that’s out of 10 separate apartments...very very impressive! If I was Leora and Malia looking at these statistics I would say that RLC subscribers are very pleased with what they see in their apartment, particularly when they spend time together enjoying each others conversation and companionship. The fact that these two life long friends have become more comfortable and open sexually with each other offers an special element that is missing from all the other 9 apartments who seem to have a revolving door of new tenants every month, which makes it feel more like a hostel than an apartment and their relationships artificial. There’s no question Leora and Malia’s interest in exploring their sexuality together will keep me logging in with anticipation to see what their next rendezvous will bring and I’m sure the same holds true for many other RLC subscribers as well. 🙂👍

Linda and Tibor , Kitty and Smith , Masha , Martina and Alberto , do they belong to the apartments that “ seem to have a revolving door of new tenants every month, which makes it feel more like a hostel than an apartment and their relationships artificial “ ? 

And one more question and if you like to answer .. you make it clear with your points what you like to see , as a viewer is a very fair point that you and many other have and make . But , let’s say you are either Paul or the boyfriend of either of the girls ... do you approve what they do ? 

I like to watch what they do for example , but , knowing in my mind that Leora has expressed her disgrace for the Barcelona apartments and now copying the things happening there , i find it very strange . And a last comment , if it is to speak sexually for this apartment , I would simply like to see both of the girls behave “ normal “ , bate on their own rooms , individually which I find it more realistic .. but that’s only my opinion and taste , i have stated what I would like to see in this apartment quite some times 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Leora and Malia are Leora and Malia. They do what they do and won't change for a few comments. Nor should they. Their private life is just that, other people in their lives will never be seen on cam, and the girls do whatever they choose to do because they like it.

Constant comparison to others and calls for change to bring them into line with other people is dull and scranctuous. 

39 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ah...I think Malia's Auntie has arrived.

So Leora's won't be far behind. 

Merry Christmas.

Ho l'impressione che questa settimana sarà noiosa a dir poco...non mi sorprenderei se questa settimana se ne vanno *in vacanza*. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Where do you find those statistics?