Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

13 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Leora and Malia are Leora and Malia. They do what they do and won't change for a few comments. Nor should they. Their private life is just that, other people in their lives will never be seen on cam, and the girls do whatever they choose to do because they like it.

Constant comparison to others and calls for change to bring them into line with other people is dull and scranctuous. 

What the fuck is SCRANCTUOUS SG?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

😁 👍

Wanted to see if anyone picked up on it. If you are dealing with nonsense, sometimes you feel like adding to it yourself!

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

😁 👍

Wanted to see if anyone picked up on it. If you are dealing with nonsense, sometimes you feel like adding to it yourself!

Well it's good news week.....You succeeded mightily 🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Well it's good news week.....You succeeded mightily 🤣

That's a song i haven't heard in a while!

7 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh right! I can remember, sure you will too, when things were quite quiet on this kind of thing, and that NYE about 5 years ago, when Irma and Anna kissed briefly during a massage - And it was like the biggest thing ever to happen for some! Seems as tame as possible nowadays eh!

There is still a vid of this session very horny indeed.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's because it's not...😏
Obviously you haven't been watching the evening closely, and are unfamiliar with Martina, but this was far from a show, and certainly not fake. It's been bubbling away all night and eventually the girl's were so turned on, it exploded into life...and I'm not a fan of Nelly.

Great girls, and a huge thankyou for serving up some real passion on here for a change...❤️

If anyone's been here for a few years, this tonight reminded me a bit of the Heidi/Flipper event a few years ago in the Russian apt...

I happened to stumble upon Martina’s bedroom last night and had to pinch myself to see if what I was watching was really happening between her and Nelly. I’m not a huge fan of either although I use to watch Nelly and Bogdan when they were tenants at the other apartments and always viewed Nelly as strictly heterosexual. Since she has been spending more time with her all female roommates I do believe her curiosity of experimenting sexually with another girl finally turned into a real life fantasy. For those who witnessed this special moment of intimacy between them would agree it was 100% genuine and both girls shared not just a physical connection but an emotional one as well. There is some truth that nobody knows what turns a woman on more sexually than another woman, between the caresses upon one another’s body, the soft yet passionate kisses and the skilled placement and manipulation of their tongue and lips upon the most sensitive areas of a woman’s body left both Martina and Nelly completely and totally fulfilled while elevating their relationship to a deeper level. 😌

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I happened to stumble upon Martina’s bedroom last night and had to pinch myself to see if what I was watching was really happening between her and Nelly. I’m not a huge fan of either although I use to watch Nelly and Bogdan when they were tenants at the other apartments and always viewed Nelly as strictly heterosexual. Since she has been spending more time with her all female roommates I do believe her curiosity of experimenting sexually with another girl finally turned into a real life fantasy. For those who witnessed this special moment of intimacy between them would agree it was 100% genuine and both girls shared not just a physical connection but an emotional one as well. There is some truth that nobody knows what turns a woman on more sexually than another woman, between the caresses upon one another’s body, the soft yet passionate kisses and the skilled placement and manipulation of their tongue and lips upon the most sensitive areas of a woman’s body left both Martina and Nelly completely and totally fulfilled while elevating their relationship to a deeper level. 😌

Maybe post this over on that topic room too Joe? I know it was in response to something here, but it is off topic now and that original post was also made over there too.

1 hour ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Sadly you won't get any acknowledgment here Joe, because it's the Leora worshiper thread. You responded to my post, which, in turn, was a response to someone in this thread...so was OT.
Of course, if you'd be praising Leora on the GOV threads, again OT, I'm sure you'd get a few 'likes'...😒

But you're spot on...It was a great event...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Exactly. That is what happens when two women get together who are actually attracted to each other.. as opposed to say I don't know, two bland women who put in the most minimal effort at creating a show solely for the purposes of getting a paycheck and nothing more.

• Haha 3