B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I wasn't expecting Amira to get the naked massage treatment! I thought she'd opt out. She's definitely opening up more this stay, after her bath bate this afternoon...::)

Was that even a bate? Looked more like a show under the soap suds with no orgasm. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 6 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

Well I wasn't expecting Amira to get the naked massage treatment! I thought she'd opt out. She's definitely opening up more this stay, after her bath bate this afternoon...::)

Sorry my spicy pal, for me that was a fake bate. We don't see her right hand but we don't see any movement either.

Totally fake and for show only, and of cos as brought up by corvette, that wasn't any finish.

FAKE BATE.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Sorry my spicy pal, for me that was a fake bate. We don't see her right hand but we don't see any movement either.

Totally fake and for show only, and of cos as brought up by corvette, that wasn't any finish.

FAKE BATE.

and that is why it was in the bath tub ..and she made sure that there was enough . bubble suds to make sure to hide in .just like she does by using her bed covers . so anyway you look at it . it is still hiding ...and that is why .AMIRA IS IN THE SAME APT .WITH THE TWO SHE IS WITH..😁

4 hours ago, bud2966 said:

LITTLE RLC MOOSE54  JUST TELL ME AND ALL THAT .PAY THE ONES .THAT YOU ARE ON ,C.C FOR ..I RESUBED .ONLY .FOR THE FACT .TO MAKE YOU .LOOK AS A RLC ..MOD ON C.C  .AND TELL ME .THE GREAT MOOSE 54 OF RLC .WHY IS IT THAT AMIRA .NEEDED TO FILL THE TUB .WITH BUBBLESE .BEFORE SHE BAITING .I WILL TELL YOU .WHY IS JUST LIKE.HIDING UNDER THE COVERS .OH I ONLY RE SUB .TO MAKE YOU MOOSE 54 .TO SEE THAT I SEE .MORE .THAN YOU AS A RLC MOD .ON CAMCAPS.

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO BANNED ME .FOR CALLING  .YOU OUT SEEING THAT .WHEN SOMEONE .SAYS SOMETHING BAD .AABOUT .RLC .YOU ARE HERE .TO SAY ITS NOT TRUE ...SO THAT JUST TELL ALL THAT PAY CAMCAM .THAT IT IS RUN BY REALLIFE CAMS... 

I feel like someone didn't have a good night, yet I wished you
My name is Moos54 by the way, it's not Moose54 and even less God, so I couldn't answer all your questions

I can simply answer you in relation to what you reproach me with at the level of the forum, and I confirm to you that I have never banned you from the forum for anything but that may change given your behavior at the moment

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I feel like someone didn't have a good night, yet I wished you
My name is Moos54 by the way, it's not Moose54 and even less God, so I couldn't answer all your questions

I can simply answer you in relation to what you reproach me with at the level of the forum, and I confirm to you that I have never banned you from the forum for anything but that may change given your behavior at the moment

SORRY RLC MOOS54 ..BUT I TELL IT AS I SEE IT ...BE ON C.C OR  RLC ..AND LIKE I SAID RLC MOD MOOS54 .WILL BE HERE TO TELL ALL OF US .JUST THAT IT IS RLC /C.C WAY..AND JUST LOOK .YOU MADE SURE THAT I SAID IT RIGHT MOOS54..😁 NOW THAT YOU CAME TO LET ALL KNOW THAT WHAT I HAVE SAID IS RIGHT

Just now, bud2966 said:

SORRY RLC MOOS54 ..BUT I TELL IT AS I SEE IT ...BE ON C.C OR  RLC ..AND LIKE I SAID RLC MOD MOOS54 .WILL BE HERE TO TELL ALL OF US .JUST THAT IT IS RLC /C.C WAY..AND JUST LOOK .YOU MADE SURE THAT I SAID IT RIGHT MOOS54..😁 NOW THAT YOU CAME TO LET ALL KNOW THAT WHAT I HAVE SAID IS RIGHT

😁😁 YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT RLC MOOS54...

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Sorry but I can't say one thing that isn't the truth even if it will make you feel better
I have no connection with RLC and the real people on this forum know that very well
Now if you continue to want to complain about me on the forum, I invite you to do so in the place provided for it

Otherwise you still expose yourself to sanctions like the other times, sanctions which condemn your behavior on the forum and which does not respect the rules of this one
If you want a culprit for your sanctions, don't look much further because you are the only one responsible
This will be my last post on the subject, now you have all the information to make your decision, but know that it can also have consequences

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

😁😁 YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT RLC MOOS54...

Thank you personally I slept very well last night and I'm getting ready to go to work
The one who pays me my bills, my RLC subscription and who also allowed me to pay a premium subscription to CC when I was only a simple member

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Thank you personally I slept very well last night and I'm getting ready to go to work
The one who pays me my bills, my RLC subscription and who also allowed me to pay a premium subscription to CC when I was only a simple member

moos54 you have a good day at work...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SierraTM said:

FAKE BATE.

Possibly...the jury's still out on that one. But she appears to be showing more of her body this stay, such as the naked massage last night. So it'll be interesting to see if she actually progresses from that 'bate'...If she doesn't, it would suggest to me that you were right...

• Like 1