B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

People that dont like rlc tyipical bs girls massages and shows gona have a tuff time for next months,with the girls they brought back that gona be the focus for next months without doubths..lots of massages,bs "lesbians" shows,body paiting sessions etc.Worst is that we usualy had to wait two,three months till they leaved and then maybe things woukd return to something more real but now they can stay 6,7 or more months.Next in line for rejoin must be Sophie and twins.At least people that dont enjoy this fantasy,shows have some alternatives with the regular couples houses(mainly C&Y and M&A).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

People that dont like rlc tyipical bs girls massages and shows gona have a tuff time for next months,with the girls they brought back that gona be the focus for next months without doubths..lots of massages,bs "lesbians" shows,body paiting sessions etc.Worst is that we usualy had to wait two,three months till they leaved and then maybe things woukd return to something more real but now they can stay 6,7 or more months.Next in line for rejoin must be Sophie and twins.At least people that dont enjoy this fantasy,shows have some alternatives with the regular couples houses(mainly C&Y and M&A).

THATS WHY WHEN MY SUB RUNS OUT IN A WEEK,IM DONE FOR NOW.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just be done for good...I promise, in a few months you won't even miss it.  Before you say anything, I'm only here to clean up the mess, take the trash out, and fuck with you guys LOL

We haven't even met Freddy yet Harley :tongue:

14 hours ago, ze81 said:

I stopped RLC subscription after the disaster change in early 2019. i was a member, off and on for about 3 yrs back then. Only Sophie/twins and the Angie apartment was keeping me hooked.

btw  accidentally, i found Sophie recently somewhere and through her, some other past B2 girls. wont give details as its not allowed. She is in a land  far far away from Spain. A place where eastern european girls are in huge demand. i dont expect her to return to the project sadly. it seems to be a permanent or atleast a long time relocation. but i could be wrong... for a cpl other interesting girls from the past, i am sure they are not returning. 

• Like 1