RIP ANGELINA

Citation

Her companion, named by local papers as British-Russian photographer XXXXXXXX, said the pair landed in trouble when the current separated them from their inflatable boat.

They first tried to swim ashore, local daily L'Unione Sarda said, but then Angelina turned back to the inflatable without success.

Lussu said after Angelina's body was recovered police also confiscated the contents of the dinghy, which included cameras, mobile phones, a computer and a drone.

Obviously there are many questions regarding her fatal accident, like why would you bring these items for a simple boating trip and the accident site is near a large Italian military base which might be why it is attracting some publicity.

Nevertheless, goodbye Angelina.

You may not be among my best tenants in RLC but you would be remembered.

Good Bye GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Like 2

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Site rules don't allow the use of personal info about the project
participants to be posted in the public forums. This type of info
can be exchanged via PM.

Was only saying because the worlds press say who she is but CC not allowed to.?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Obviously there are many questions regarding her fatal accident, like why would you bring these items for a simple boating trip and the accident site is near a large Italian military base which might be why it is attracting some publicity.

Yeah similar story's in the British press.

• Like 1

il y a 30 minutes, SierraTM a dit :

Irma, Nelly, Megan and Gina should know her better than the rest? Probably they know already.

The others I am not sure.

i think the rlc participants are now aware, they must have warned each other by sms, amira mentioned her name in the kitchen. for angelina's friends it is not sure, because her mother does not have access to her daughter's social networks, so she cannot make a post or she would announce her death. it is some insta friends who announce it thanks to the comments, in particular those of the 1st photo ....