B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #30 (September)

7 hours ago, happyone said:

Are you so afraid that no one will pay attention to your vitriol comments about some girls that YOU HAVE TO YELL??? :sad:

i do it so you . LITTLE HAPPYONE .can come and tell .all that don't go by .the ass kissing  rules as we that have .been .paying c.c .can see that you are ..Emoji Think GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

i do it so you . LITTLE HAPPYONE .can come and tell .all that don't go by .the ass kissing  rules as we that have .been .paying c.c .can see that you are ..Emoji Think GIF

and if that don't ..tell you what i think  of you . i will tell you .i dont need to kiss . THE RLC MODS ON C.C . and little happyone .go and tell . the c.c mod that you .are down on your knees .only to kiss their asses. Laughing At You GIF by memecandy

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

and if that don't ..tell you what i think  of you . i will tell you .i dont need to kiss . THE RLC MODS ON C.C . and little happyone .go and tell . the c.c mod that you .are down on your knees .only to kiss their asses. Laughing At You GIF by memecandy

Relax and cool off.  You can return to posting on Saturday 00:00 AM EST.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, adrian-10 said:

Holly, thanks for helping me relax tonight, a very good masturbation, anal, penetration and clitoris all at the same time, all with your beautiful body a very pleasant night.

don't worry, in the coming months there will be at least another 150 evenings so you can relax like tonight.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Yes, she is. Both her and Megan are quite attractive. Would be nice if they were both in a playful mood enough so to make some sensual love to one another in a position where some of such an occasion would be shared by observation.

I read this sentence at least 10 times, and still I am not sure what he meant by it . lol 

• Haha 5

il y a 34 minutes, bluewinner a dit :

J'ai lu cette phrase au moins 10 fois, et je ne sais toujours pas ce qu'il voulait dire par là. lol 

c est simple """"l ' occasion d' une observation partagée d 'une  position ludique d ' un amour sensuel """".......heu ....ou l ' inverse 

• Confused 1