Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I know very well what is happening in the world right now
I have acquaintances who died because of this virus so I know
However, should we stop living and shut ourselves away at home alone? I do not think so
Do you yourself stay locked in your home, without going out? I have a big doubt

The virus is present and even if we must remain cautious about it, most politicians tell us that we must live with its presence, each country has its own health rules.
Before criticizing, you might as well learn about what is possible to do or not, for example in my country, in most cities we cannot meet with more than 30 people
social contact remains a very important thing

I think it is important to follow the recommendations and laws, but that does not mean, at least for the moment, that you have to lock yourself up in your house and suffer from loneliness. Smaller events are quite possible and should not be talked down. Troublesome are events in which really large crowds of people come together and there are no protective measures.

I do not know the rules in Italy. Here where I live are currently private parties in closed rooms limited to 25 people. It is possible that the rules will have to be adapted soon, as the number of infections is rising sharply, but until then it is allowed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

You are very wrong friend, it is because we observe all the hygiene measures, and we see them and we are afraid. Just being unacceptable with so many people brought to the tiny apartment is not the villa in Barcelona that can accommodate enough people. Just saying rlc was unacceptable that allowed this mess in the apartment.

you allow yourself to judge people without knowing anything

Already it's not because I can understand this kind of behavior that I act in the same way

Who tells you they didn't test negative before they got together for the party?

I know people who have been infected while they have respected the sanitary rules so even caution does not prevent anything

How does RLC relate to the decision participants can make? everyone is free to make their own choices

if we follow your idea, either rlc locks the participants in the apartments, or they close the project, so that there is no risk of possible infection within the project

on the other hand, you did not answer my two questions, surely a voluntary forgetfulness which tries proved that I am right and that you are far from being perfect yourself

19 hours ago, rado07 said:

a lot of text for someone who says "I never watched, I've better things to do with my time."

I've made my point clear
If there is too much information in my comments for you, just ignore them. I will do the same with your comments.

There's nothing more to say about that

* I see you're still in hostile mode, because I called you out about your Sherlock Holmes guesswork activities.  Don't forget, you started it; I made a tongue-in-cheek statement i.e. '....bus stop', you told me to be quiet, as you were the 'big expert' on all things Masha.  Your comment was patronising and provocative.  As a result of that, I let you know a few home truths, and now you're butthurt.  You're merely a charlatan, so no more of your little sarcastic comments, I've made my point clear, there's nothing more to say about that.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Well, Masha sure has shown Covid-19 the finger, she has irresponsibly invited a good many guests to her flat.  Any one of them could be a spreader (inc. her), it only takes 2 people to be near each other for the virus to transfer.  She should be back in lockdown, as before.  It seems, as long as she gets laid (e.g. last Sunday's little episode) and has her little social get-togethers, people's health (and maybe even life) doesn't matter, totally reckless and selfish.

OVER ONE MILLION (1,000,000) PEOPLE WORLDWIDE HAVE DIED FROM THIS DEADLY INVISIBLE KILLER ! .....This is serious stuff!

1,000,000 - and still counting!

918189-italy-coffins-coronavirus.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

επιτρέπετε στον εαυτό σας να κρίνετε τους ανθρώπους χωρίς να γνωρίζετε τίποτα

It's not because I can understand this kind of behavior that I act in the same way

Who tells you that they did not test negative before gathering for the party?

I know people who have been infected while respecting health rules, so even attention does not stop anything

How does RLC relate to the decision that participants can make? everyone is free to make their own choices

if we follow your idea, either rlc locks the participants in the apartments, or they close the project, so that there is no risk of possible infection in the project

on the other hand, you did not answer my two questions, certainly a voluntary forgetfulness that tries to prove that I am right and that you are far from perfect

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

you allow yourself to judge people without knowing anything

Already it's not because I can understand this kind of behavior that I act in the same way

Who tells you they didn't test negative before they got together for the party?

I know people who have been infected while they have respected the sanitary rules so even caution does not prevent anything

How does RLC relate to the decision participants can make? everyone is free to make their own choices

if we follow your idea, either rlc locks the participants in the apartments, or they close the project, so that there is no risk of possible infection within the project

on the other hand, you did not answer my two questions, surely a voluntary forgetfulness which tries proved that I am right and that you are far from being perfect yourself

Neither do you understand what I am writing to you, nor do you yourself know what you are writing. Because you think you know everything, and because you are clearly here to support RLC, I am not going to deal with you again.🤮

54 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Neither do you understand what I am writing to you, nor do you yourself know what you are writing. Because you think you know everything, and because you are clearly here to support RLC, I am not going to deal with you again.🤮

OK no worries but you're still off topic 😁

it also remains the easy answer of a person who has no more arguments and who realizes his mistake

you still have not answered the questions to know if you are perfect in your attitude towards this virus

I am waiting your answer because look like you are perfect with this 

Edited by moos54

On 10/9/2020 at 2:27 PM, rado07 said:

It's a young dog
yesterday he peed on the floor in the bedroom ... but he clearly showed that it was time to go out
The dog parents ignored it 🐶🤷‍♂️
Dog and supervisor are still in the learning phase, I hope it goes well and the dog is not just a fashion accessory for both

The dog seem to have peed on her bed last night too, and Masha was not happy about it.

• Upvote 1

The residents are still busy drying the mattress
I think it's best to buy a new one
The smell will stay
The new dog owners cannot sleep all day, the dog has to go outside regularly
I don't know whether the two have thought carefully about the consequences

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, rado07 said:

The residents are still busy drying the mattress
I think it's best to buy a new one
The smell will stay
The new dog owners cannot sleep all day, the dog has to go outside regularly
I don't know whether the two have thought carefully about the consequences

Maybe Masha could try to pee on top of it. Her pee will neutralise the dog's pee. Or maybe not, but it would be cool to watch. 😅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

* I see you're still in hostile mode, because I called you out about your Sherlock Holmes guesswork activities.  Don't forget, you started it; I made a tongue-in-cheek statement i.e. '....bus stop', you told me to be quiet, as you were the 'big expert' on all things Masha.  Your comment was patronising and provocative.  As a result of that, I let you know a few home truths, and now you're butthurt.  You're merely a charlatan, so no more of your little sarcastic comments, I've made my point clear, there's nothing more to say about that.

You have clearly lost toutch with reallity, my friend! No one here is playing Sherlock Holmes, no one here has claimed to have anything like a sixth sense! @rado07 shares some sentences he has picked up with us, because he understands the language. That's all! You are free to ignore it if you want, but this is information that benifits us all. Thank you rado07, you should know, most of us value your contributions highly.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

Yes, as is mentioned, the dog is making free all over the bloody place with its #1's and #2's ! 😄 Believe it or not, the dog's owners watched it and did nothing, didn't even clean up.  The dog's out of control, and isn't house-trained.  Someone's eventually gonna stand on one of them-there whoopsies and squelch it into the carpet ... jeez.  Someone mentioned that the dog let one go on the bed - eh!  This is horrible! 😲 Pass me the sick-bucket.

Fairly recently, the dark cat was doing #1's on the shagpile orange rug (don't know about #2's).  At the time, the cat was stressed-out because of Babie.  At least it had the decency to do it in one specific area 😄I feel sorry for The Cleaning Lady.

Yes...but on the plus side it'll take her much longer to clean the place 😁

• Like 1