Sina & Jules (2020) Part #3

ashteaduk1

4 hours ago, x192023 said:

Was that the same blonde that was there a few days ago ? When sina was gone .yesterday 

Yes it's the blonde. Nothing happens when she's there probably only friends but i still like her.

• Thanks 1

But why exactly Sina and Jules? For example:

Candy&Jack

Val

Lia&Brock

Ian&D

Ruth&Marry

Ragnar

Stifler

Alisson&Roger

Daisy&Shawn

And these are just those who will not have any objections (hopefully).

I repeat, if VH wants to make good content&and many new subs, it must do it systematically. Not competition every 2-3 months. And all of the time everyone live on sofas.

VH loved in fines for any reason. Why not use it in a positive way?

last rated apt every day have 0-20% money / manager have 0%.

- make same model 3-4 places from end. (20-30%/manager 10% - 30-40/manager 20% and etc).

- most unprofitable manager (or who have more apts in last list) loses slots for new apt - only apt replacement. 

Bonuses to first places and managers every day or something else.

Even such a simple model in 5 minutes will result in:

managers stop opening predictably failed apartments.

- loafers quickly leave.

less risk of situations - when for several days/weeks, no one does anything.

i would miss them. They have been one of my favorite appartments in the past (as was Beverley and Hugo), but there is something wrong with them at the moment. Maybe, if i could understand the language, it would be more clear, but from just watching them, something has changed since they came back.

Also, i cannot understand, that some members in the Forum want tenants to leave. As long as it is fine for them i do not see any reason why someone should leave. That just doesn't make sense. You don't need to watch something you don't like. In case, there is nothing intersting for you at all on VH, you just don't need a subscription or watch them at all. It really is as easy as that 🙂. A small hint: You can define your favorite apartments by clicking on the stars. All other appartments are in the list below and you do not need to check them. That's what i do with many of thm 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you were to only watch apts that you like most people would leave. At this present moment there is nothing to keep you entertained. We remember sina and Jules from the good old days when they were entertaining which they are not at the moment. As a paying subscriber I do want value for my money and not people who live on past memories.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1