Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It could happen again but it would be a temporary thing that starts and ends there. 

Right now it would be a great change from the nothing you've seen for days. 

And let's face it, The story between Leora and Paul can be said to be over. I wouldn't be so surprised to see Leora in bed with another man sooner or later. And if anyone here doesn't accept it, that's his business. 

LOL if anyone here doesn't accept it??  Anyone here has no say in the matter.  What she does is her own business!  I wouldn't want to see it if I was a sub, but that's just me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Thanks for the novel, I think i got the point in a round about way :biggrin: 👍

Alrighty then mate. Glad to know you did. I've actually been considering as to what may or may not be considered as perhaps some interesting reading for my next CC's. novel. 😉

• Like 2

I believe it might be quite interesting to be privileged to notice if there were any reactions between the two friends L&M while spending some of their time together if someone somehow had managed to inject some harmless but potent aphrodisiac into most of a pod of grapes of which they like and seem to enjoy eating. 🙂   

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Potrebbe succedere di nuovo ma sarebbe una cosa temporanea che inizia e finisce lì. 

Ora come ora sarebbe un gran bel cambiamento rispetto al niente che si vede da giorni. 

E parliamoci chiaro, La storia tra Leora e Paul si può dire che è finita. Non mi sorprenderei tanto vedere Leora a letto con un altro uomo, prima o poi. Se poi qualcuno qui non lo accetta questi sono affari suoi. 

It never going to happen.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

It never going to happen.

Questo lo so infatti ho detto "potrebbe". 

Poi oh, su tante cose si è detto "non succederà mai" ma poi...la speranza è l'ultima a morire. Di certo se Leora e Malia vogliono rimanere nell'appartamento devono fare qualche cambiamento. 

• Haha 1

On 9/22/2020 at 12:46 AM, ddhm said:

Hello everyone , I decided to create this topic so as in a way to keep away from the “ main “ topics of the  girls , all the hate , insults , irony , good and bad comments towards them and of course all of us CamCaps.net members . 

Despite being a member for a bit over 4 years , I don’t like to participate at the comments , for me it is just too much that people here , instead of enjoying the content with the variety of opinions and in a way making ourselves always think a bit more , on the contrary , there are / have been phrasal attacks with whoever is expressing something different than the belief that users / members have according to their own opinions , first of the RLC project , then the participants and ultimately the members of the forum . I simply believe that everyone has the right to their own opinion , showing respect to the participants and forum members , insults and irony to both categories , it is really annoying and pity to read and therefore deterrent for me personally to participate in all this . Still I am always interested in reading some very interesting opinions and views .

With that being said ( and many apologies for this long intro ) , with the hope also that I am not going to provoke any misunderstandings , I would like to express my opinion about what’s happening outside of this apartment for both of the girls , I think ultimately that this is what is creating this tense here as we all want to explain , imagine , fantasize and at the end accept if we are satisfied the content we see while watching the girls .

With all the life changes that both of the girls have been dealing ( moving to another country , adjusting to a different culture , getting  used to daily ( european ) habits , facing an once in a hundred years global event ) , never forgetting of course that it has been their choice and their choice only and nobody has forced them to be and do this job ( it is definitely a job / работай ( rabotay ) ) as they will refer many of the participants and not only them , well , any of their behavior since the end of spring , beginning of summer , concludes to me that the girls have definitely made friendships , both men and women of course , unfortunately for all of us viewers , they either don’t want to share this in the apartment or ( my opinion ) , the friends don’t want to expose themselves at the cameras . 

I believe that Leora has tried to convince people so as to pay a cost at the apartment , but so far , it hasn’t worked out . I also believe that both of them have a job also out of the apartment , my theory is enhanced by the fact that whenever they are back after the long days and nights out , if they were sexually satisfied , they wouldn’t (after a couple of hours of rest and food ) try to bate , even of course thinking the pleasure of their viewers . This is something that I have observed mostly with Malia to be honest , still , I am also definitive that they have engaged to dates , something absolutely normal and wonderful , imagine two girls almost at late twenty’s , their hormones hitting red , can’t also think that they don’t have sexual needs . Yes , they don’t bring their sexual life in the apartment ( I also speak definitive as I said but the big picture is that it is only a speculation as no one knows what happens outside , except of people here at the forum that they many times throw a comment just to cause intrigues ) , on the other hand , they think the biggest complain we all have is that we haven’t s seen so far their,  let’s say progress , in Prague , the friends they have made , the relations they have developed . 

I believe that this is what is causing the tense here , this guy that has been a visitor / guest , it always brought a new fresh air at the apartment , discussions , even if his drank behavior that day , it was a change to the daily routine of the apartments and caused hot back and forth discussions . Still , he was / is always nice to see him there , it would have proved even better if we could follow the discussions by knowing the Russian language , nevertheless , this is what I believe . 

The endless mobile interactions from both of them ( the last two months Malia increased this also ) , it is in my opinion something that shows them that they are also bored with the way things are and they try to escape and “communicate “ with people , things and generally interact while in the apartment and whenever they aren’t in the mood of the “ work “ they have in front of the cameras . Yes , it is annoying to watch for us , but it is nice for them and I never liked whenever it was an attack to them for this personal life moment they have . 

Last but not least , I want to say my last two things , first it is incredible the way that Malia has changed of this shy and not smiling so much person at the beginning of her arrival ( first days at the apartment taking shower with underwear , who forgets that ) , to a very attractive lady , in my opinion she enjoy this really much , the exposure and knowing that men fantasize women  is always a hidden desire for the female sex , I just don’t like that Leora is her idol , she has learned her very well but I am expecting to bring her own personality in the apartment and not keep on “ obeying “ in a way ( apologies for the heavy word perhaps ) to the needs and ideas / opinions of Leora . And the second thing , well , we should all calm down with our negativity , we are watching two nice girls , we wouldn’t even be able to brush our teeth not thinking that we are filmed / watched and trying to do it the best way and in manners we have grown up . Here , the girls are spontaneous whenever they don’t need to “ work “

, as soon as this feeling of being spontaneous and not needing to perform because they have to do as part of their job , it will all be so nicer for all of us .

I am sorry on making everyone tired with my opinion , I just needed to express myself and in a way take away the negativity and bad behavior / criticism both towards the participants and the forum members . I don’t even know when I post again . 

Be safe everyone and take care of yourself , friends and beloved ones . 

P.S. English isn’t my native language , therefore , any repeating of words or bad grammar , I hope it is understandable . 

Would love to read your current thoughts ddhm.