Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

I guess once again she had me fooled, as if she was going to spend some quality time with us, but I guess she's going to spend her more exciting real life outside the apartment, like the other day when she finally arrived, and put on this beautiful sexy black nightgown, but after five or ten minutes of talking to Malia, that had a similar black sexy nightgown on, she just as fast changed into her street clothes, and they both left this very quiet lifeless apartment, one thing I keep forgetting,  that this apartment is her place of employment, and she has extremely flexible hours, and it doesn't matter what hours she shows up to work, or how long she stays at her place of employment, she knows her pay will consistently be the same

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Poor Malia, she will come back destroyed by a night and a day of work, she and Leora are the only tenants in all RLC who work, or maybe there is some other girl who works, who knows

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, hoppity hooper said:

Pretty much a waste of time watching this apartment.No real life here.

Actually, it is very much "real life". Doing like most people do. That being eating, sleeping, house cleaning, bathing, ironing, doing laundry. 

Occasionally doing something sexual. I left out shisha, drinking champagne, wine, beer, an on a rare instance. Mixing Jack Daniels into the fray.

All this being done in the confines of " their place of employment ".

Then the tenants leave the apartment to do all the sundry things real life people do. Go to the grocery stores, the cosmetic shops, the hair dressers, 

the tanning salon. Oops, I left out the fancy lingerie shops, without which, their at home attire ( I prefer no attire) would be, dare I say, boring.

It also has been mentioned that they, as Leora has in the past apartments, have part time jobs.

It is rumored that they have friends, who they might visit with, and /or party with.

Again, all very much real life. Albeit, the private portion of their lives.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, hoppity hooper said:

No one except one person ever visits,no party,no friends stop by,no neighbors visit.

This topic is " opinions-ideas-and-speculations-for-out-of-the-apartment-life-activities ".  I know, that is also up for speculation apparently !!

As I mentioned, their activity with friends, excepting the one you mentioned, is conducted outside of the apartment.

It is not considered a " party house " as other RLC apartments are. Perhaps Leora and Malia respect their friends wish for privacy.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

It is not considered a " party house " as other RLC apartments are. Perhaps Leora and Malia respect their friends wish for privacy.

Of course not, it is considered an empty house! 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, patou said:

and yet she has flowers delivered

She brings them in herself. She was out of the apartment two hours, before she brought the flowers in. Trimmed the stems to fit the container.

Then put the flowers on the side table in her bedroom. Checked the refrigerator. Then left the apartment again. I am guessing her next stop will be

a grocery store. That being speculation on my part.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, RdKing said:

Of course not, it is considered an empty house! 😆

You are welcome to that opinion. The tenants are not retirees, or geriatrics, who, for various reasons, do not leave the confines of their dwellings.

They are young women who enjoy their outside activities.

Just for curiosity. Have you calculated their hours spent in the apartment, as compared to the hours spent out of the apartment??😏

• Like 4
  • Haha 1