Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Don't get angry, Get a grip of yourself man, and take yourself in hand..😹

I think that's his problem putting himself in his own hand 🖐️ 💦 💦  💦

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

My god Nick...have a sense of humor for crying out loud.  It was all in humor but you have to blow it out of proportion!

I blew nothing out of proportion HF. If you consider that sort of nonsense to be humorous, that's totally up to you of course. I happen to not, and my opinion of it was as I said, that it's ridiculous gibberish and nonsense. If someone was wanting to try to be humorous in this forum, I believe they could come up with something better than that kind of ridiculous nonsense.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Why don’t you ask me why 4 ?

I sense a cheap joke coming on...

So, OK, why for did you select "4" ????

(probably so it could be divided by 308.5, or because you got sick of typing an exhausting 9 digits every time you wanted to log on.)

(Maybe I'll change my user name to "Q" and see what happens! :cool: )

Now, regarding Leora and her outside activities, I'm hoping she's operating a clinic for rescue squirrels...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Now, regarding Leora and her outside activities, I'm hoping she's operating a clinic for rescue squirrels...

According to a post made on page 30 (near the bottom of the page) Leora already has established a new-age operation. It was also mentioned that due to the sustainability of squirrels. That they would be carefully tended to.  Hmmm?

Perhaps, I may have not have interpreted the post correctly !  I guess as long as it is speculation. Anything is acceptable.

• Like 3