Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

On 10/7/2020 at 9:47 AM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I sense a cheap joke coming on...

So, OK, why for did you select "4" ????

(probably so it could be divided by 308.5, or because you got sick of typing an exhausting 9 digits every time you wanted to log on.)

(Maybe I'll change my user name to "Q" and see what happens! :cool: )

Now, regarding Leora and her outside activities, I'm hoping she's operating a clinic for rescue squirrels...

Now I've heard Leora is looking after horny Koala's on the weekend? 

On 10/7/2020 at 1:42 AM, scutus said:

According to a post made on page 30 (near the bottom of the page) Leora already has established a new-age operation. It was also mentioned that due to the sustainability of squirrels. That they would be carefully tended to.  Hmmm?

Perhaps, I may have not have interpreted the post correctly !  I guess as long as it is speculation. Anything is acceptable.

A lot of talk about life outside the cameras, while in the apartment nothing happens except silly shows. 🤐

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Alladino said:

A lot of talk about life outside the cameras, while in the apartment nothing happens except silly shows. 🤐

Hey missed you lately, how's it going removing Bogdan and his silly shows?

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hey missed you lately, how's it going removing Bogdan and his silly shows?

Sorry to hijack this question, but Bogdan is an arrogant SOB and will never leave just to spite the viewer.  Currently he is in a room with his shadow Nelly that is keeping two more girls from showing up.  He & her should not be involved in the project while they are managers.  No sir, you are stuck with that goofy looking dude and his goofy looking wife.  Did you hear what I said....him & his wife, meaning a married couple in a house with single women.  Piss poor decision once again by RLC!!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry to hijack this question, but Bogdan is an arrogant SOB and will never leave just to spite the viewer.  Currently he is in a room with his shadow Nelly that is keeping two more girls from showing up.  He & her should not be involved in the project while they are managers.  No sir, you are stuck with that goofy looking dude and his goofy looking wife.  Did you hear what I said....him & his wife, meaning a married couple in a house with single women.  Piss poor decision once again by RLC!!

Just give it time,he's bound to stray...And we are talking rlc here so that is par for them.         bill murray comedy GIF

18 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Just give it time,he's bound to stray...And we are talking rlc here so that is par for them.         bill murray comedy GIF

First off, him straying is in the works or he wouldn't be there.  Secondly, Bill Murray is 100% correct with his assessment!!  Just PIT-T-FULLLL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2