Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

il y a 46 minutes, RdKing a dit :

Bien sûr que non, c’est comme une maison vide! 😆

il y a 52 minutes, scutus a dit :

Ce sujet est « opinions-idées-et-spéculations-pour-les-activités-de-la-vie-en-dehors-de-l’appartement ». Je sais, c’est aussi à la spéculation apparemment !!

Comme je l’ai mentionné, leur activité avec des amis, à l’exception de celle que vous avez mentionné, se déroule à l’extérieur de l’appartement.

Il n’est pas comme une « maison de fête » comme le sont les autres appartements RLC. Peut-être que Leora et Malia respectent le désir d’intimité de leurs amis.

Peut-être qu’ils sont pas aux courants  des caméras

• Confused 2

I think that all of us have been witnesses to a lot of strange and inexplicable things . The longer times away from home from Malia the last month and some more spending times inside the house for Leora in comparison to her summer routine  to be absent at the weekends as well , I will dare to say that it might be a part time job at the weekends and also sharing some of the personal times at friends apartments for both of the girls . 

Now , watching Malia today bating after coming home and also at a short period after her return , it is a bit weird to assume that there are boyfriend issues outside of the apartment , I can’t think even for the sake of viewers that if someone is sexually satisfied would go along and bate , but maybe I am wrong in that . 

The same goes for Leora as she has behaved the same way in certain occasions in the past . The only certain thing that can be said , it is that this way of life seems to give the girls the freedom and happiness needed in order to think of situations happening probably back at home and the issues they carry from Russia and ways to deal with it . 

There was a notice of a possibility that they both have an apartment except the one that they work for RLC , having noticed that they will come many times just for a quick passing by the RLC apartment , it might be possible I guess . In any case , this make us viewers feeling kind of betrayed not having the girls sharing more of their private life as I believe that all hardcore fans of Leora and secondary for Malia , they would only feel happy seeing them being happy and enjoying all of their evolving matters in Prague . 

Going back to the possibility of work , it can be that sometimes when they take small bags with them , there’s accommodation provided by the working place when they need to overnight and therefore they have things with them for such reason  . But nothing in my opinion indicates at the moment that there are preparations for a return to Russia for any of the girls and especially Malia . 

As a conclusion , this apartment with the potential that Malia has and the unquestionable domination of Leora which has helped built the reputation of RLC , if both of the girls slightly shared more with the viewers ( only of course if their friends in Prague are willing to be exposed in front of the cameras ) of their evolution of their lives in Prague , it could for sure calm down many of the haters and for all defenders and worshipers to also see another aspect and a deeper exploration  of the personality that the girls have developed due to the new life in Prague . 

As a last comment , I never doubt that Leora is all and even more of what all the big supporters have stated over the years , in my eyes though I think that she is also an inexperienced person with life , meaning that when it comes to relations with other people , judging by the life she had in Russia without many people around and an isolating life with Paul , all this must be a total new experience and we should respect that , even if for her it is all difficult how to handle all these new things ( new friends in Prague not knowing who to trust , new culture , civilization , language , routine , possible break up with Paul as has been referred at the forum and the biggest , trying to find out what she wants and her possible RLC future  )  , she also maybe tries to find ways to present this new life in front of the cameras to her loyal fans . Let’s be patient then , we will judge her for sure , even hard sometimes but with respect at the same time and I am sure that since we all know that she does whatever she wants , whenever she wants , the time for the fans will come . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Man it's getting deep in here everybody put your boots on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Non so voi ma questo appartamento sta sempre di più diventando vuoto. 

A parte Leora e Malia che si sono masturbate di notte, non c'è stato niente da vedere e sempre più spesso stanno fuori casa. 

Non so cosa facciano sempre fuori casa ma inizia a diventare ridicola questa situazione, una sparisce da ieri sera e prima di stasera o di oggi pomeriggio non tornerà. L'altra è stata 2 giorni fuori casa, torna per masturbarsi e questa mattina presto è già fuori casa nuovamente e chissà quando tornerà. E tutto questo sta diventando troppo frequente. 

• Like 3

Questo appartamento è diventato letteralmente un porto dove stare qualche ora o al massimo giorno e poi via di nuovo. 

A questo punto potrebbero almeno rendere free qualche altra telecamera oltre a quella di cucina, tanto in casa non ci sono mai. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

A questo punto potrebbero almeno rendere free qualche altra telecamera oltre a quella di cucina, tanto in casa non ci sono mai. 

Good luck with that

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Although I havent posted much by way of either actual comments on any specific subject matter, or in response to others comments over this past weekend, I have still made an effort to notice what has been occurring, or not occurring at some of the project residences.

As far as the residence usually referred to in the various threads of this section of the forum is concerned, I've likely put forth more of an effort to notice what has been occurring there or not, more so than any other residence of the project, just as I mostly always have.

As far as noticing the more recent occasions of sensual play in particular, the occasions did not seem to be like occasions that the participants were actually genuinely into imo. With one of the two participants, there has always seemed to have been skepticism as to how much, or if any of some of the noticed times of teasing that culminated into some sensual play, that in turn seem to culminate in that participant achieving some level of sensual satisfaction was actually partially or completely genuine or not.

Although some of the same skepticisms about the other participant have been considered by some as well, and claimed by others at times, it had seemed for the most part to have been genuine as far as any culmination of achievement of any feelings of self satisfaction as far as that participant may be concerned imo.

I for one, would feel much better knowing, or at least believing, that either of the participants reasons for ever deciding to indulge themselves in any sensual self teasing, that culminated into any sensual self play, that in turn resulted in appearing to have achieved some level of sensual self satisfaction, was genuinely more for themselves, rather than perhaps only partly for themselves, but also just as much as for possible appearances. It is my opinion, that if any such occasions occur with anyone, for any such reason as perhaps being as much for some possible appearances as perhaps they may occur for themselves, then there are more chances of such occasions appearances not seeming to be as genuine or as natural as they might had otherwise if such occasions had occurred more for the individuals themselves. 

Having mentioned noticing some occasions of some of the participants decisions to indulge in some sensual self teasing and sensual self play, I do not believe it to be quite appropriate to make comments that could be considered as possible attempts at influencing anyones decisions to do anything, and especially where anything related to any sensual self teasing or self play may be concerned. Imo, such comments could be considered or interpreted as attempts to influence or impose any certain types of pressures on anyone in relation to such situations or matters. So it is also imo, that it is always best when such situations or occasions occur more naturally out of desires or urges, than not.  

In regards to amounts of times project participants spend at their respective residences, it is quite likely that they all fully understood, or if not, was made fully aware of what type of expectations there would be on any participant by being a participant of, and being involved in such a business. It is also my opinion that some of the participants have been looking past those type of considerations, and at times, not caring how much of their time has actually been being spent at their respective residences or not, regardless of what any of the participants may have gotten involved in elsewhere or not, or whether it may involve having any friends elsewhere or not. Imo, as long as they are participants of such a project, they should always be willing to try to keep such considerations in mind, regardless of whatever they may or may not do whenever any of them may be at any of their respective residences.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I would like to ask a question to all the great defenders of Leora and Malia, according to you, two young girls, who have lived in this flat for almost a year, find sexual satisfaction, masturbating occasionally, then in Malia's case, not even seriously, or maybe they have sex outside the flat with some young guy, your stubbornness in saying that these girls do not have sex outside the flat is really pathological, let some good psychologist see you

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I would like to ask a question to all the great defenders of Leora and Malia, according to you, two young girls, who have lived in this flat for almost a year, find sexual satisfaction, masturbating occasionally, then in Malia's case, not even seriously, or maybe they have sex outside the flat with some young guy, your stubbornness in saying that these girls do not have sex outside the flat is really pathological, let some good psychologist see you

I would assume that any healthy young woman who is in a relationship with a guy would naturally be having sexual relations with him also..Or is that the wrong answer?😼

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

So it is imo, that it is always best when such situations or occasions occur more naturally out of desires or urges to than not.

So basically, you said all that for this one final sentence?  Nick, how natural do think any of it is?  I mean really...they are doing what they are paid to do and in doing so there might, and I repeat might be something that looks more natural to the viewer.  Just from reading that book you just wrote, they both bated out of pure guilt for the time they had spent away from the apartment.  Not even watching the apartment, I can tell you just by reading the forum and from what others have told me, there is a huge disconnect with both these girls and it's very apparent that they don't care to be there.  So I ask you, what has changed?  I ask you this because you watch them day in and day out and you must have an honest opinion to what has changed.  Don't take me the wrong way, I'm just giving my opinion from what little I know.

• Like 1