Who won the first U.S. presidential debate?

itsme

Who won the first presidential debate?   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who won the first U.S. presidential debate?

• Donald Trump (R)
    • Joe Biden (D)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2020 at 04:00 AM

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yes, he is way behind in key battle states' polls , but it's not over yet. a lot can happen between now and election day. 

If he keeps up with his bashing rhetoric things are only going to get worse for him.  He'll take himself down the hole and the GOP will be following right along with him. Mitch McConnel kissing Trumps left butt cheek and Lindsey Graham kissing the right cheek.  

There's a Blue Wave coming and it's going to be massive.  Trump won't have to contest the Election there won't be any need for it.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If he keeps up with his bashing rhetoric things are only going to get worse for him.  He'll take himself down the hole and the GOP will be following right along with him. Mitch McConnel kissing Trumps left butt cheek and Lindsey Graham kissing the right cheek.  

There's a Blue Wave coming and it's going to be massive.  Trump won't have to contest the Election there won't be any need for it.  

Better stick to Canadian politics because you definitely do not understand American politics. 

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

yeah, I think he knows that, that's why he is trying to question the integrity of election before it happening 

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Can't you read? I just said that. And other than that, the only job she has held is as a bartender.

I read that. but being elected to office is still a big accomplishment. she defeated Joe Crowley in her first primary race who was the 3rd highest ranking democrat in congress and had overspent her 10 to 1.  

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I read that. but being elected to office is still a big accomplishment. she defeated Joe Crowley in her first primary race who was the 3rd highest ranking democrat in congress and had overspent her 10 to 1.  

Because Crowley didn't take the election seriously, and because people all over the U.S. are fed up with career politicians. AOC  supposedly has a degree in economics form Boston University, but when I've heard her speak on economic policies she sounds like a junior high student.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Because Crowley didn't take the election seriously, and because people all over the U.S. are fed up with career politicians. AOC  supposedly has a degree in economics form Boston University, but when I've heard her speak on economic policies she sounds like a junior high student.

well, Trump speaks like a 3rd grader, but you can't find any fault with him. it probably has more to do with your ideology than her lack of education. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

How, in your opinion, should Biden have reacted to Trump's constant interruptions? If he had simply left the stage to Trump, he would have seemed weak. 

Again, You cannot have a discussion with a clown like Trump. The only possibility for an at least halfway reasonable discussion would have been if they had simply turned off Trump's microphone consistently.

Chris Wallace weak and worthless as a Moderator, not to mention and most important he was not impartial as a Moderator

Schande für die USA !!!

2 alte dumme Männer im Kindergarten-Modus. Hat die "Weltmacht USA" (😁😪☹️☹️) nicht mehr zu bieten ???

Good bye USA - die EU muß die USA vergessen und sich auf sich selbst konzentrieren.

(Russland ist auch ein europäischer Staat - Putin lebt nicht ewig !!)