Who won the first U.S. presidential debate?

itsme

Who won the first presidential debate?   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who won the first U.S. presidential debate?

• Donald Trump (R)
    • Joe Biden (D)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2020 at 04:00 AM

12 hours ago, Nicholas said:

The U.S. shouldn't ever get involved in any other foreign war unless there is proof beyond any shadow of a doubt that the national security of the U.S. would definitely be seriously threatened and in jeopardy by not doing so. Let any other ungrateful country fend for themselves not to mention but support themselves and their own damn national security as well !

Unless it is Germany trying to replicate WWII again. 😏

41 minutes ago, happyone said:

Unless it is Germany trying to replicate WWII again. 😏

Well hap, it was pretty obvious that FDR and a few of his in circle felt that what was going on in Europe with Germany was a very real and likely threat to the national security and future well being of the U.S. Their dilemma was convincing enough of congress along with enough of the American public who had been wanting to remain neutral, that what was going on with Germany in Europe was a definite threat to the national security and future well being of the U.S. When Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, and the lunatic Hitler subsequently declared war on the U.S. right afterwards, those two occasions alone disolved the dilemma that FDR had in convincing enough people because afterwards, pretty much everyone in the U.S. knew it was time to rise up and go kick some ass ! As Admiral Yamamota said after Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, "I fear all we have done is to have awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." So as I had mentioned in my comments, not unless there was a situation of knowing beyond any shadow of any doubt that the U.S. national security or future well being would definitely be threatened and put in jeopardy or at risk. I believe if Germany began trying to replicate the times leading up to WWII again, that would definitley be a reason or reasons beyond any shadow of any doubt. But, after being on the losing end of two world wars, I believe they know better. 

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I believe if Germany began trying to replicate the times leading up to WWII again, that would definitley be a reason or reasons beyond any shadow of any doubt. But, after being on the losing end of two world wars, I believe they know better.

Yeah they're trying it a different way now through the EU by economics.

Il y a 5 heures, Ridgerunner a dit :

Et que dira Dieu de la direction du gouvernement communiste chinois qui a déclenché ce virus dans le monde? Tu es un putain d'idiot.

The subject of this conversation is Trump, so I'm talking about Trump.

The Chinese lied, but Trump had plenty of time to anticipate, he refused to protect the economy. He preferred to keep the money and lose lives.

Conclusion, the economy is catastrophic, and there have been over 200,000 deaths

• Like 1

On 10/1/2020 at 5:52 AM, Nicholas said:

If it wasn't for my hero 'America', and more specifically the 'U.S.' getting involved in WWII, your apparent hero 'Scotland', along with most of the rest of the countries of the world would have more than likely been conquered and taken over and occupied by either the nazi's or the nips. So keep on being as naive as if in liberal minded thought not based on any actual reasoning or reality of why some things have occurred the ways that they have, or any reasoning or reality of why some things occur the ways that they do.

* Sorry to disappoint you - RUSSIA WON WW2 !  They went right to the heart of Berlin and liberated Germany.  I know this is a painful truth that America/The West like to conveniently ignore.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Back to talk about the debate. I just rewatched the debate on YOUTUBE  and realized that the first person to interrupt another speaker in the debate was Joe Biden, and Chris Wallace seemed to condone the behavior. If you don't believe me, watch it. 

On 10/1/2020 at 4:49 AM, Ridgerunner said:

The Iranian general was a scumbag terrorist who was responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent people. I hope he enjoys his stay in hell.

On 10/1/2020 at 8:51 AM, StarLight28 said:

Bye USA, Bye NATO. The EU can easily defend itself - without US weapons. This is what it is about, Germany should buy more US arms to support the US arms industry.

However, the EU has high spending to wipe out the burned US battlefields. War criminal Klein-Bush led an illegal war of aggression against Iraq after crude lies. This brought Shiites to power and Sunni Iraqi soldiers were driven out. These soldiers and their Iraqi weapons are the center of ISIS. The US has the main responsibility for the war in Syria and the Syrian refugee drama. And the EU should now be solely responsible for housing the refugees ???? You don't hear anything from the USA on the subject. Here, too, "America first". The USA must finally take responsibility for its atrocities. I expect EU politicians to finally demand that the USA accept 100,000 Arab refugees or provide them financially.

The EU can only spend 1 dollar / euro once. For money that we have to spend on US war consequences, we cannot buy US weapons at the same time. As simple as that.

The EU needs no protection against Russia or China - at most against the aggressive USA.

* You're so so right - well said!  There's only one big problem country (+terrorist) in the world ... AMERICA!

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

* Sorry to disappoint you - RUSSIA WON WW2 !  They went right to the heart of Berlin and liberated Germany.  I know this is a painful truth that America/The West like to conveniently ignore.

Head up ass I see.  You and starlight jerking each other?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

* Du hast so recht - gut gesagt! Es gibt nur ein großes Problemland (+ Terroristen) auf der Welt ... AMERIKA!

Amerika ? Kuba, Venezuela ua sind friedliche Länder und werden von kapitalistischen Schurken bedroht. Die USA ist das verbrecherische Problemland. 😁😪

• Thanks 1

On 10/1/2020 at 4:49 AM, Ridgerunner said:

The Iranian general was a scumbag terrorist who was responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent people. I hope he enjoys his stay in hell.

* The general was a good man, a freedom fighter who stood up to The Great Satan.  I've been patiently waiting to see what Iran does to avenge the terrorist slaughter of their much-loved general. 

Great news! ... now it seems, Covid-19 might well do the job for Iran, let's keep our fingers crossed.  Trump the terrorist dictator might be visiting hell soon.  REJOICE !!!

• Upvote 1