Who won the first U.S. presidential debate?

itsme

Who won the first presidential debate?   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who won the first U.S. presidential debate?

• Donald Trump (R)
    • Joe Biden (D)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2020 at 04:00 AM

4 minutes ago, Generic_Courage said:

I saw a few tax related comments. This article is actually pretty good explaining Trump and taxes - https://monsterhunternation.com/2020/09/28/no-you-idiots-thats-not-how-taxes-work-an-accountants-guide-to-why-you-are-a-gullible-moron/

Spot on--having done taxes for about 35 years myself and working with CPA's with my business---because of the tax laws, I too paid little to no tax for years--one can only

follow the tax laws and complete your returns following the laws--and sometimes you pay little or no tax and other times you pay a lot.   

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Trump is the one who walks around announcing that he will only accept the election if he is elected.

That's not what he said, little lying Russian agent. He said he will not say whether or not he accepts the results until he sees how the election was conducted. If there is proven fraud or a disputed count in certain key states why should he not contest the results in those states? I guarantee you Joe Biden's lawyers will be contesting vote counts.  Hillary Clinton has told Joe Biden to never concede under any circumstances, but you have no problem with that.