Who won the first U.S. presidential debate?

itsme

Who won the first presidential debate?   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who won the first U.S. presidential debate?

• Donald Trump (R)
    • Joe Biden (D)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2020 at 04:00 AM

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Should the US ever get involved in another fucking European war? 

Nein ! Die USA haben so viele eigene innere Probleme - die sollen sie erst lösen bevor sie in Europa oder in der Welt wild herumballern. Die US-Waffenindustrie hatte nach 1940 den "Hilferuf Englands" gerne angenommen. Krieg ist immer Verdienst für einige.

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The next debate should be really fair since the CSPAN moderator, Steve Scully,  worked as an intern for Joe Biden and was a staff member for Democrat Sen. Ted Kennedy. :biggrin: LMAO 

Kind of like Trump nominating Barrett to fill an empty seat on the Supreme Court just before an election he could very well lose and has openly admitted to not accepting if lost. Totally unbiased.

In my opinion it doesn't matter who won or lost because people on either side won't be swayed regardless of what happened. Trump supporters will find excuses to keep supporting Trump and Biden supporters will keep pointing the finger at Trump's incompetence. Nothing changes.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Dumm, dümmer am dümmsten !  Du hast keine Argumente aber nur dumme Sprüche und ekelige Bilder von vor 80 Jahren. Zeige besser aktuelle Bilder von dem dummen blonden Cowboy, der für ein Volk steht das Millionen von Indianern gnadenlos abgeschlachtet hat.

Klein-Bush gehört als Kriegsverbrecher vor den Strafgerichtshof in Den Haag und der blonde Hetzer gleich dazu.

Sorry can't read it creep!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Back to talk about the debate. I just rewatched the debate on YOUTUBE  and realized that the first person to interrupt another speaker in the debate was Joe Biden, and Chris Wallace seemed to condone the behavior. If you don't believe me, watch it. 

LOL.  What debate?  There won't be one now.  Hmmmm....

6 hours ago, tsuigou said:

Kind of like Trump nominating Barrett to fill an empty seat on the Supreme Court just before an election he could very well lose and has openly admitted to not accepting if lost. Totally unbiased.

In my opinion it doesn't matter who won or lost because people on either side won't be swayed regardless of what happened. Trump supporters will find excuses to keep supporting Trump and Biden supporters will keep pointing the finger at Trump's incompetence. Nothing changes.

Show me in the U.S. Constitution where it says that the president is not allowed to make an appointment to the U.S. Supreme Court before an election. Obama made an appointment in 2016 and the Senate rejected the appointment. If the Democrats controlled the Senate they would reject Trump's appointment. Also, if the Democrats controlled both the presidency and the Senate they would do exactly what Trump and the Republicans are doing right now. The statement you made that Trump has said that he will not accept the results of the election is a lie. He said that he needs to see exactly what happens in the election before saying one way or the other.  If it is proven that there was fraud or that elections in some states are closely contested and recounts are needed, why would he want to concede until those issues are resolved?

5 hours ago, Lurtz said:

Does God exist? Would there be divine justice?
Will Trump find himself in front of the creator for all the wrong he has done?
The 200,000 dead from Covid-19 demand it.

And what will God say about the leadership of the Chinese Communist Government  who unleashed this virus on the world? You are a fucking idiot.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Show me in the U.S. Constitution where it says that the president is not allowed to make an appointment to the U.S. Supreme Court before an election. Obama made an appointment in 2016 and the Senate rejected the appointment. If the Democrats controlled the Senate they would reject Trump's appointment. Also, if the Democrats controlled both the presidency and the Senate they would do exactly what Trump and the Republicans are doing right now. The statement you made that Trump has said that he will not accept the results of the election is a lie. He said that he needs to see exactly what happens in the election before saying one way or the other.  If it is proven that there was fraud or that elections in some states are closely contested and recounts are needed, why would he want to concede until those issues are resolved?

I never said it wasn't allowed. I'm just pointing out how biased it is. And sure, I admit I got it wrong that he didn't literally say that he wouldn't accept the results. We'll see how things go though. He doesn't strike me as the type of person to concede power very easily. In the event that he does lose the election and there is no proved fraud or need for recounts, I hope he takes the L without complaints or underhanded tactics.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, tsuigou said:

I never said it wasn't allowed. I'm just pointing out how biased it is. And sure, I admit I got it wrong that he didn't literally say that he wouldn't accept the results. We'll see how things go though. He doesn't strike me as the type of person to concede power very easily. In the event that he does lose the election and there is no proved fraud or need for recounts, I hope he takes the L without complaints or underhanded tactics.

The underhanded tactics will come from the Democrats.