B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i wouldnt expect a new sera lf i was u

I don't hope for anything at all, I take advantage of what girls in general are willing to show us
But I think we shouldn't forbid ourselves, just see with Olya, Gina, Milena, Monica or Amy
We got to see things with these girls that we would never have imagined during their previous participations
We have to know how to stay open to all possibilities

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't hope for anything at all, I take advantage of what girls in general are willing to show us
But I think we shouldn't forbid ourselves, just see with Olya, Gina, Milena, Monica or Amy
We got to see things with these girls that we would never have imagined during their previous participations

ive never seen her before so have no expectations

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

YOU JUST KEEP  DOING AS AS REALLIFE .TELLS YOU TO SAY ON C.C . NOOS54 AND YOU MAKE IT CLEAR  THAT YOU DO....🤔😁

10 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Maybe RLC should ask the blonde guest to become a tenant ... This is the only way Serafima would do something ... and smile ... 

Blonde guest / friend was mentioned that it could be a possible casting 😉 It was a big improvement from her first visit 😊

5 hours ago, bud2966 said:

YOU JUST KEEP  DOING AS AS REALLIFE .TELLS YOU TO SAY ON C.C . NOOS54 AND YOU MAKE IT CLEAR  THAT YOU DO....🤔😁

Sorry I can't understand what you're trying to say
On the other hand, I ask myself a question, are you in love with me? :huh:
I'll tell you right away, I'm not an easy man :biggrin:
I ask this because apparently I am the only one to make you react all the time while I am far from being the only one to express my point of view on the participants and to say what I like or dislike and appreciate or not on a site like RLC

Besides, don't you do yourself the same thing as me when you thank the participants with hearts? So should the members of this forum ask themselves questions about your motivations when you come to make this kind of comment?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

Sorry I can't understand what you're trying to say
On the other hand, I ask myself a question, are you in love with me? :huh:
I'll tell you right away, I'm not an easy man :biggrin:
I ask this because apparently I am the only one to make you react all the time while I am far from being the only one to express my point of view on the participants and to say what I like or dislike and appreciate or not on a site like RLC

Besides, don't you do yourself the same thing as me when you thank the participants with hearts? So should the members of this forum ask themselves questions about your motivations when you come to make this kind of comment?

Just get a room Noos54...🤣

• Haha 1